Clash of Clan

MiC2o

Best bet for free gems is modding the ammount you get from free offers, they are rarely monitored so alot less chance of being banned, butIit requires alot of experience and time so it would be vip+

There has to be a way cause I got hit by 1 lightning spell and it took down 80 percent of my town before they put any troops on the ground I'm town hall 8 with a solid defence we just have to find it I've been messing with both coc and cc but I'm new to this I get suck decoding

• 3 weeks later...

First, SpellCell always update Clash of clans for anti-hack.

Secound, all data are saved on server, and game is sincronyed with server, so you cann't edit valute. And to edit database you must crack their server. But, if game will go to a ghost server? And after to official server, like proxy connection. You will send data with win match with ghost player and win troops. And to win gems, you will clean from all ‘ghost tree'. (but trees are on thier server). Hm...

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I know this is a long shot but can't someone inject the unencrypted properties file (from an older version) into the latest update after editing it to grant more gems on each obstacle removal?

I'm not a programmer but I tried to do so and it won't install for an unknown reason.

• 1 month later...

Yes it is hard to crack what makes it harder is the it updates ever few secents its on a time thing that's why it crashes every thine you use gg. Or gk to change values it gos out of sync what we need is a way to hack it or a mod that can update as the game does so it don't go out of sync

• 4 years later...

Does the old xmods still work coz u use to b able too practice a base attack and win or lose after u hit Return Home button game restarts and that attack didn't happen and u can try n try n choose any troop load out and lvleven cc troops 

Screenshot_20180929-103235_Xmodgames.jpg