Clash of Clan

MiC2o

Pretty much impossible IMO, every game has a 1. anti-hacking service 2. all the data in MMO games are 100% server sided, so you can't mod them without breaking into their database, and that's illegal.

Pretty much impossible IMO, every game has a 1. anti-hacking service 2. all the data in MMO games are 100% server sided, so you can't mod them without breaking into their database, and that's illegal.

They have already mod server sided apk like Dark Avengers , Kingdom and Lords ...

• 2 months later...

Simple editing of the plist files would suffice as it worked before.

The problem now is that they encrypted those files and are no longer showing comprehensible entries.

Editing achievements to give more gems, for example, or even buildings to cost less.

Awesome if somebody could reproduce that! 

Simple editing of the plist files would suffice as it worked before.

The problem now is that they encrypted those files and are no longer showing comprehensible entries.

Editing achievements to give more gems, for example, or even buildings to cost less.

Awesome if somebody could reproduce that! 

If you edit the achievements and you add 999999 gems to the achievements , when you will get the gems of your achievements the game will crash

If you edit the achievements and you add 999999 gems to the achievements , when you will get the gems of your achievements the game will crash

I've only seen a video of this and I admit this sounds as a reasonable response.

I've also once seen an other video where one changed "what you take/spend" of resources (spend or gain money/elixer/dark elixer from the mine and elixer thingy).

It was done the same way by editing the resource parameter in the"buildings" file but it, too, is encrypted now.

Strangely, the game didn't refresh in that video and all was going well.

If somebody could do that again, maybe it's possible to change the parameter to gems and see what happens???

Or even use it as it is!

Are talking about editing the value in gg?

If so.. How would u search for that? The gems part I mean..? I can understand u can search each time u remove a bush or tree... But.. How do u find the number of gems?