dead trigger 2 cash cheat

Demonbutter

Steps:

Open both dead trigger 2, and Gamekiller. ( I don't know how to search float values in game gaurdian.)

2. Play a game and get as many cash drops as possible.

3. At the end of a level you will come to the first uploaded image

4. In game killer search your money value like I did in image 2

5. Change all floating values that are one smaller than your actually value. I searched 398 and changed all values that were 397.

6. Profit!

The only problem ive had so far was that sometimes a lot of values show up. The most I've had was 150. But I still change all values that are smaller cause I don't know how to make any smaller show up.

Let me know if this works :)

EDIT: DONT!!!!!!!! Add a huge amount of cash. When you do you'll most likely get banned. I've done this trick about 6 times adding about 60k to the value without getting the connection failed error

post-50061-0-27228400-1382815676_thumb.p

post-50061-0-28886900-1382815696_thumb.p

How much did you add to your cash? I only do increments of 50 60k 6 times total so far and havent been banned. Which is what sounds like happened to you....that's 100% my fault. I should of said don't change the value by alot

How much did you add to your cash? I only do increments of 50 60k 6 times total so far and havent been banned. Which is what sounds like happened to you....that's 100% my fault. I should of said don't change the value by alot

999,999... I screwed it up lol

Why does gamekiller keep saying "Root Privilage is needed"

I gave it root access after installing it..

Not sure...have you tried going into superuser/superSU and making sure its not denied. Or try installing a different version...

Would they be able to patch it with out releasing an updated apk? I haven't tried as of late duo to my schedule but I'll try again here shortly

I hacked this with a different way, but a bit easier too. I hacked the money meter in mission, kept the value remembered, and after the mission completed screen came i changed that value back to something like 40k and it worked. Just leave the addres there, because it changes back to normal at the mission completed screen and you have to change it. Remember, at first search search the actual value, and at the second search 1 lower than actual. And as said in this thread before, dont hack too big values. What makes this possible? I think the client holds the mission reward data and sends it to the server, its not server sided.