Hi @DARK_DEMON_SCRIPTER, can you tell me: what's the problem that forbids you from accessing the site? So here's some alternative:

• 1) You can use: Aurora Store. It is an alternative to Google Playstore with much ability such as: Multi-thread downloads, Able to download Older version of the game based on Version Codes, allows you to spoof Architecture (you can choose any architecture you want)
  • 2) You can use: Raccoon. It is for PC though (Linux, MacOS, Windows). You can download any APK from Google Playstore through that (not 3rd-party server). So it is a good alternative.
  • 3) If your Internet Provider forbids you from accessing the site, you can use Custom DNS: 1.1.1.1 (CloudFlare) or 94.140.14.140 (AdGuard). Or you can use VPN in general. Feel free to ask me, if you curious about VPN or Custom DNS.

Please provide more context regarding your problem. If possible; attach some screenshot, so I can understand more about the problem.

Edited by MC189
meh

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 5/27/2023 at 11:42 PM, DARK_DEMON_SCRIPTER said:

There are many games are up to date in apkcombo.com but the problem is I cant access the website ,is there anyway to access it?

@MC189 do you have any idea?

Use vpn

On 5/27/2023 at 11:59 PM, MC189 said:

Hi @DARK_DEMON_SCRIPTER, can you tell me: what's the problem that forbids you from accessing the site? So here's some alternative:

• 1) You can use: Aurora Store. It is an alternative to Google Playstore with much ability such as: Multi-thread downloads, Able to download Older version of the game based on Version Codes, allows you to spoof Architecture (you can choose any architecture you want)
  • 2) You can use: Raccoon. It is for PC though (Linux, MacOS, Windows). You can download any APK from Google Playstore through that (not 3rd-party server). So it is a good alternative.
  • 3) If your Internet Provider forbids you from accessing the site, you can use Custom DNS: 1.1.1.1 (CloudFlare) or 94.140.14.140 (AdGuard). Or you can use VPN in general. Feel free to ask me, if you curious about VPN or Custom DNS.

Please provide more context regarding your problem. If possible; attach some screenshot, so I can understand more about the problem.

To much talk just use vpn 😂😂

[ @AMIYA ]
---
He's giving 3 possible choices, vpn is also included at point #3. I appreciate him for giving a thorough answers unlike you.
EDIT: Atleast provide some different answer than him. It would be more helpful than just reiterating his point.
---

Edited by Xaviesz

14 minutes ago, Xaviesz said:

[ @AMIYA ]
---
He's giving 3 possible choices, vpn is also included at point #3. I appreciate him for giving a thorough answers unlike you.
EDIT: Atleast provide some different answer than him. It would be more helpful than just reiterating his point.
---

if possible like a news script xD 

Why not to the point ?

[ @AMIYA ]
---

Why not to the point ?

Isn't all of his comment is the point? He even list several point for the answers. I don't see anything that's unnecessary.
---

[ @AMIYA ]

if you can also explain the history, the creation, the maker in what year vpn was created xD

It is not related to what OP wants. That's why it is not included.
---
My point still stands: atleast give some meaningful answer other than reiterating stuff.

• 1 month later...