Help with shamiko detection

mercutos

Question

This is my first post. I'm having problems with the detection of the shamiko module... I'm trying to enter the "valkyrieidle" APP.I have:

GameGuardian
Magisk delta (25.2v) installed on the device
Shamiko v0.6
LSposed
Hide my applist
Universal SafetyNet fix
Zygisk - LSPosed

When i open the app I receive the following message

image.thumb.png.f396d43d399b93726076af5eeea11a64.png

Any suggestions?

7 answers to this question

3 hours ago, mercutos said:

This is my first post. I'm having problems with the detection of the shamiko module... I'm trying to enter the "valkyrieidle" APP.I have:

GameGuardian
Magisk delta (25.2v) installed on the device
Shamiko v0.6
LSposed
Hide my applist
Universal SafetyNet fix
Zygisk - LSPosed

When i open the app I receive the following message

image.thumb.png.f396d43d399b93726076af5eeea11a64.png

Any suggestions?

Do you have usb debugging on in the developer options ?

22 hours ago, MAARS said:

Do you have usb debugging on in the developer options ?

If I disable the Shamiko module, if it lets me enter. But when trying to add the application to GG I get the following error.

image.thumb.png.fc5e416c2cf90104491af392735707c6.pngimage.thumb.png.45c800b09d1fdb8c54b70384acef6682.png

Hi @mercutos, I see that you're use LDPlayer9 (Android Emulator), you can use Cheat Engine instead to avoid detection, or try temporary solution below with some caveat: don't interact with Game UI, detach Game Guardian from the Game if you wan't to interact with something and redo the command. You need Termux for this:

for i in $(pidof com.your.game.name); do mount -o bind /proc/2/maps /proc/$i/maps; done
-com.your.game.name: change with your game package name

I've talked more about this in here: LIAPP Alert

On 5/14/2023 at 8:19 PM, MC189 said:

Hi @mercutos, I see that you're use LDPlayer9 (Android Emulator), you can use Cheat Engine instead to avoid detection, or try temporary solution below with some caveat: don't interact with Game UI, detach Game Guardian from the Game if you wan't to interact with something and redo the command. You need Termux for this:

for i in $(pidof com.your.game.name); do mount -o bind /proc/2/maps /proc/$i/maps; done
-com.your.game.name: change with your game package name

I've talked more about this in here: LIAPP Alert

Good morning

I've been trying with cheat engine and have had no luck. I don't know if it is because at the memory level the game does not use the values it represents on the screen or for a reason...

On the other hand. I don't fully understand the second solution you propose.

In addition, I also tried a bit of reverse engineering (trying to debug the app directly from android studio). It does not stop, since they have the debbug mode disabled. I tried to modify the source code (the manifest) to be able to debug, but when installing the new APK in debug mode the game doesn't start xD.

Honestly, I can't think of more things to make GG work in this game, a good challenge really.

If you could explain a little more about the second proposal that you indicate, I would greatly appreciate it. thank you so much.

Hi @mercutos, I understand the situation, I will try to cover your hectic:

I don't know if it is because at the memory level the game does not use the values it represents on the screen or for a reason...

Cheat Engine is different from Game Guardian. Game Guardian runs inside Android OS, meanwhile Cheat Engine are accessing the Android OS (Emulator) from Windows OS. It's like running Game Guardian outside Android. Thus, you can't use the Address / Offset displayed on either Game Guardian or dump.cs. Cheat Engine will shows you all the Address from Android (A literal whole Android), thus you need to manually find what you wanted manually. Overall, Cheat Engine has the same features as Game Guardian, covering: DWORD, Floats, etc.

I tried to modify the source code (the manifest) to be able to debug, but when installing the new APK in debug mode the game doesn't start xD.

It is doesn't work because you broke APK Signature once you edit the Manifest.xml (Anything inside APK), thus, you need to kill the signature first and decompile the APK before editing any contents inside the APK. Once you've done it, you then need to Sign it properly. You can use: APKEasyTool or APK Editor for sign & decompilation process. For killing signature, it is varies app to app, but generally can be done using: MT Manager or NP Manager.

I don't fully understand the second solution you propose.

It is a command that you can run using Termux, you can download it: here. The purpose of this is: to temporarily flush the Game Memory, thus, any indication of Game Guardian / traces will not be readed by the current process. However, it is going to be detected again once it restores by triggering Game UI. I've demonstrate it here: