Can't edit thumb opcode even though entered it correctly

6Mouse

Question

So I need to edit a certain opcode to this: image.thumb.png.4180f6e2341abe85374d55b8c1ffac4c.png (yes I need opcode I can't use hex here) but when I try to edit it it says this: image.thumb.png.b0ec98b7253a920214b8c7871f8c1781.png. Does anybody know to search for these opcodes? I tried changing every little bit of it but nothing worked and it still asks me if I meant SEVL which I didn't. 

7 answers to this question

9 hours ago, 6Mouse said:

So I need to edit a certain opcode to this: image.thumb.png.4180f6e2341abe85374d55b8c1ffac4c.png (yes I need opcode I can't use hex here) but when I try to edit it it says this: image.thumb.png.b0ec98b7253a920214b8c7871f8c1781.png. Does anybody know to search for these opcodes? I tried changing every little bit of it but nothing worked and it still asks me if I meant SEVL which I didn't. 

That looks like it might be a arm7 opcode

• Moderators
11 hours ago, 6Mouse said:

Stealing someone's work?

Looks very familiar, and not coincidence.

Edit:

Maybe ask the author to add that to the script if that was desired over the 15.0 that was set instead

3 hours ago, NoFear said:

Stealing someone's work?

Looks very familiar, and not coincidence.

Edit:

Maybe ask the author to add that to the script if that was desired over the 15.0 that was set instead

Lol sorry uhm its me Rei im no stealing anything image.png.9f6d571761ea1e50da7a4454f537ee55.png also it was set to 15 by accident, i have no idea how it became 15 even though i tested it twice i think.

The instruction is valid for both ARM and Thumb as per the reference manual:
https://developer.arm.com/documentation/ddi0406/cb/Application-Level-Architecture/Instruction-Details/Alphabetical-list-of-instructions/VMOV--immediate-?lang=en

GG assembler, though, in this case only works for ARM version of the instruction, but not for Thumb one. We can consider this to be a bug/issue of assembler in GG, since disassembling of Thumb version of the instruction works correctly.

Archived