MONOPOLY GO!

Nosferatu_

7 minutes ago, V8T said:

Name of Game: MONOPOLY GO!
Play Store Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.scopely.monopolygo&hl=en&gl=US
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: Dice, money

Hehehe i was about to make the same post but u was more fast then me^^

Im tryed to hack with and without encrypt but if im doing without seems like i cannot add money and instead if im doing with encrypt the game crash...

9 hours ago, sammax71 said:

Wow, I'd only recently pre-registered for this game and here you guys are hacking it already 😂😂

Well tbh i was unable to hack it yet...did u find something that u can share with us pls?

1 hour ago, Sergiocuba1 said:

Is there a way to do it, I've searched these days and I still can't change the values, at least of the rolls 😢

Did u find something that can be hacked?

I think its fully side server or need someone that are very skilled like @NoFear

• Moderators
On 4/14/2023 at 5:44 PM, Kimastar said:

Did u find something that can be hacked?

I think its fully side server or need someone that are very skilled like @NoFear

il2cpp I'm guessing?

If I get some time. Might check it out.

2 hours ago, NoFear said:

il2cpp I'm guessing?

If I get some time. Might check it out.

Yes, it is il2cpp.

I was struggling to use BadCase Toolbox as its a split apk. I managed to get the dump.cs eventually but still wasn't able to find anything.

Will look forward to any updates from you.

• Moderators

So what I'm finding, I think should be noted and possibly call out the developer on the matter.

I'll probably share what I know and how it can benefit within a couple days or so...

I'm not really impressed though with the developer. It feels like a scam of a game, you'll all see after I do more tests.

On 4/25/2023 at 3:50 AM, NoFear said:

So what I'm finding, I think should be noted and possibly call out the developer on the matter.

I'll probably share what I know and how it can benefit within a couple days or so...

I'm not really impressed though with the developer. It feels like a scam of a game, you'll all see after I do more tests.

Excited to hear what you found :)

• Moderators

So I believe this game already has all your dice rolls calculated for your account. Server already knows where you'll land on your next roll. 

I believe minigames, outcomes are already determined before you even land on them (pre determined like all your dice rolls).

Wouldn't it be nice to know how much your next roll would've won, then you would've done multiplier to maximize.......

Well, that's just what this is going to be about.

To see your future rolls/minigames, you'll have game open and switch to offline mode.

Using a root file explorer navigate to here: /data/data/com.scopely.monopolygo/files/

Each turn you take a file is generated, something like this:

48d4483b70674c02951ddfd3a289f5d7.ca

When you reconnect, it'll send these and get your account synced. If you get prompted no connection, you can click back to remove message and tap roll really quick. 

So you can roll indefinitely and write down/log all your rolls. Even if you stay on one board logging it all. When you switch to a new board, your dice roll continues. Not like a new board, new roll pattern.

When you land on a spot that gives a good size reward. You can delete those .ca files, close, restart game online and use max multiplier to really bonus up those wins.

Bank Heist, don't think you had a chance of picking the right combination....  No matter where you selected, what flips over, will always be same when you play it again. So if I flipped coin, ring, cash, cash, ring, cash.  When I go to play again, it's going to be that exact order.

See attached video.

I'm honestly really disappointed in my findings with this developer. It feels like a scam of a game and you're not really "playing". It's basically scripted and if you do x1, x5, x10 at ideal times, that's about the only user "input" that seems to have a chance on the outcome.