Parallel Space stuck on "Starting" on Emulator LDPLayer 9

HatsumeYukashi

Question

Hello, I've tried to look through the forums already and see if there was already a solution which I saw people saying to use X8 sandbox and i tried it but it dont work bc the emulator is a x86 thing, and then it said to use x8 speeder, and its not a virtual space. I was just wondering if anyone knows a solution?
image.thumb.png.c9baa25d2ec60b101cadad6ff6cac71e.pngI would add gameguardian to my parallel space but when clicking on it, it would get stuck on "starting", and it will never load. I am currently running the image.png.8dedcab02b4decd197ebe46a70405048.pngversion, because the other versions dont seem to work on my emulator. they just immediately crash and it would say, "sorry, parallel space keeps stopping" or something like that. 

3 answers to this question

On 4/1/2023 at 8:31 AM, HatsumeYukashi said:

Hello, I've tried to look through the forums already and see if there was already a solution which I saw people saying to use X8 sandbox and i tried it but it dont work bc the emulator is a x86 thing, and then it said to use x8 speeder, and its not a virtual space. I was just wondering if anyone knows a solution?
image.thumb.png.c9baa25d2ec60b101cadad6ff6cac71e.pngI would add gameguardian to my parallel space but when clicking on it, it would get stuck on "starting", and it will never load. I am currently running the image.png.8dedcab02b4decd197ebe46a70405048.pngversion, because the other versions dont seem to work on my emulator. they just immediately crash and it would say, "sorry, parallel space keeps stopping" or something like that. 

Emulator pc have root 

Just enable for that 

See youtube about root ldplayer

2 hours ago, HatsumeYukashi said:

Most emulators have an option to enable root so there is no need to install a virtual space in them.

Hi @HatsumeYukashi, In general: You can't run another Virtual inside a Virtual. Emulator here is also act as Virtual that runs Android on another OS. This include Virtual Machine. So you can't run any Parallel Space, Virtual Space, Dual Apps, F1 VM, etc.
What is your intention by running Parallel Space on Emulators? If you're trying to obtain Root Access, you can simply into the Emulator Settings > Other settings > Root permission or use Magisk:

[ Attachment ]

image.png

Magisk.Terminal.Emulator.apk

Archived