DARK_DEMON_SCRIPTER

Question

10 answers to this question

You can use any other memory editing program, you can use an emulator and use something like cheat engine or artmoney to completely hide everything. I don't think there is a way to do that without external programs if game doesn't let you edit it. 

Hi @DARK_DEMON_SCRIPTER, if "edit that value inside the game without gg" means edit it directly into the Game Assets, then it is possible but it depends on the game itself.
Findings

• - You can either find where the values relies, it could be a class name, function name, identifier or nearby debug symbol.
  • - Now check the value Memory Range and see what files that associated with it through /proc/[pid]/maps or GG Memory List. Or if it's allocated, you can try to check it one by one inside Game Main files. For example, Main Game library are often specified inside AndroidManifest.xml
  • - You can check both Game Main Lib and OBB (if exist). Games like PUBGM do share Player properties on both OBB and LibUE4.
  • - Each option has it's own difficulties. Libs are often Encrypted or Obfuscated, the only way is to understand the Structure by manually inspecting it. Or OBB that often protected by Hashing. For example: PUBGM protects it's OBB using some MD5 Key. I don't know how they do it though.
  • - Taking advantage of libs (as it is more easy to work with rather than OBB) you can do some Arm adjustment inside but still keeping the Libs length.
  • - Now compare both CRC32 from Original Libs and Edited one. Copy the CRC32 value from the Original lib and use CRC Manipulator and apply it to your Edited libs.
  • - Now move the New Libs into the Game Libs directory at: /data/app/com.game.name/libs/[architecture]/

You're basically done in general. Repeat the same CRC steps if you're trying to adjust the value.

12 hours ago, DARK_DEMON_SCRIPTER said:

Well I mean I want to Mod the game and it as modded apk so it let's others to use my mods too by just downloading it 

I want non - root methods

And also without pc methods 😅

Easy just use hex patch 

Or dll

21 hours ago, DARK_DEMON_SCRIPTER said:

Well I mean I want to Mod the game and it as modded apk so it let's others to use my mods too by just downloading it 

I want non - root methods

And also without pc methods 😅

Hi @DARK_DEMON_SCRIPTER, you can instead place the lib inside the APK, so Non-Root users can still use it.

Just only the value and pls explain me

I'm confused, all values are inside the game files (except Online Games), so you can't modify the Values WITHOUT modifying the Game Files. You need to tell us specifically about:

• - The games Name
  • - What are you trying to Achieve (Includes the Value that you're trying to Change).
  • - Is the game has some kind of Protection?
  • - Is it Online Games?

Dumping game? 

My previous answers is considered Hex Patching, where you modify the Instruction inside Libs file or OBB. This way, you can still change the value without the help of Memory Editors.

I really got confused

Another alternative way is to Create your own Mod Menu that bundled inside the Game. This is some intermediate level of Modding, since you need to prepare anything from scratch and Hooking Service into the game (If the game APK don't have any Protection at all).
How to make a Mod Menu

Above tutorial is mostly for Unity Related games, if the game Implements some APK Protection (Signatures, etc), you need to Create the Mod Menu as separate APK. You can also invade the Anti-Cheat (Hooking Detection) by using some Custom Drivers to it.

Hi @DARK_DEMON_SCRIPTER,  I'm sorry if that sounds rude to you. I dont have any intention to do that. I was gonna say, it is not possible.

Dude look ik about patching libs OK? But idk how to dissambble any libs coz many of the games that I tried before hacking does not have il2cpp or ue4 so I hate lib method so that why

Well, you can try to use GG as IDA Replacement. You can try to  freeze the game and jump into Memory Range where the Libs are allocated. With this, you can still see the Instruction, copy the Hex and find it on the Libs using Hex Editors. About CRC things, you can install the CLI version through Termux.

Dude look ik about patching libs OK? But idk how to dissambble any libs coz many of the games that I tried before hacking does not have il2cpp or ue4 so I hate lib method so that why

They told to use Ida pro but I don't have PC right now so that's why

On 3/20/2023 at 11:23 PM, MAARS said:

what your game ? can you give a url ?

No I'm just saying commonly 

On 3/21/2023 at 5:47 AM, MC189 said:

Hi @DARK_DEMON_SCRIPTER, you can instead place the lib inside the APK, so Non-Root users can still use it.

I'm confused, all values are inside the game files (except Online Games), so you can't modify the Values WITHOUT modifying the Game Files. You need to tell us specifically about:

• - The games Name
  • - What are you trying to Achieve (Includes the Value that you're trying to Change).
  • - Is the game has some kind of Protection?
  • - Is it Online Games?

My previous answers is considered Hex Patching, where you modify the Instruction inside Libs file or OBB. This way, you can still change the value without the help of Memory Editors.

Another alternative way is to Create your own Mod Menu that bundled inside the Game. This is some intermediate level of Modding, since you need to prepare anything from scratch and Hooking Service into the game (If the game APK don't have any Protection at all).
How to make a Mod Menu

Above tutorial is mostly for Unity Related games, if the game Implements some APK Protection (Signatures, etc), you need to Create the Mod Menu as separate APK. You can also invade the Anti-Cheat (Hooking Detection) by using some Custom Drivers to it.