Disney Emoji Blitz (Change emoji charge amounts and player level?)

kosg

I have tried everything and have ran out of charges to try this on. I can change the coins and gems super easily but the emoji charges are not working the same at all. Same with player level, not working.

The game does have a "playerblob.json" file which is where everything is stored but there is some sort of encoding/encryption on it preventing the human eye from being able to read it (a form of scrambling the data) and I cannot for the life of me figure it out. Ultimately figuring this method out would be the easiest to manage but I haven't seen anyone successfully decode it yet. Maybe there's a smart person out there that can.

5 hours ago, NiNa123 said:

hello, I can't find this file, I've looked for it but I can't find it, can you tell me where it is and how to modify money and jewels please?

The file is located in Android/Data/(The name of the emoji blitz folder)/Files. There you will find the Playerblob.json file, but as I mentioned, it is encoded and you can't simply edit it anymore. In older versions of the game, the playerblob.json was not encoded and you could simply modify the text. I am trying to find a way to decode it and really hoping there is a smart person here that can help.

As for modifiying the money and gems, use game guardian and simply search for the value as a float. After that, get more coins/gems and scan for the changed value. Just a simple value search and refine as needed.

15 minutes ago, sammax71 said:

@kosg

1520027534_Screenshot_20230315-173816_EmojiBlitz.thumb.jpg.ddadbc042a2292603eafc6aede884cba.jpg

is this what you mean by the emoji charges?

In the game there are two ways to level up an emoji:

1.) Get a duplicate from the box
2.) Use an emoji charge (which basically acts as a duplicate instead of needing to get a duplicate from the particular box)

There are different types of emoji charges:

Gold/Silver - Can be used to level up an emoji from the silver, gold, or "series" boxes
Story - Can be used to level up an emoji from the story box (Story emoji's are not available to purchase all of the time so this is why being able to modify the charges amount would be SUPER helpful)
Villain - Same as story but for villain emojis

If you want to take a tackle at it, there is a playerblob.json file located in Android/Data/Emojiblitz/Files, which is where most of the data is stored but it is encoded in some way. In OLDER versions of the app, this file was not encrypted and you could simply open it in a text editor.

5 hours ago, sammax71 said:

1426521403_Screenshot_20230316-105105_EmojiBlitz.thumb.jpg.a34f989c1c7fe242af3bbe5bdda00e3b.jpg

Is that the emoji level you are trying to change?

Sorry I'm being a bit thick but I've not looked at the game before.

All good no worries!!

Yes actually that does appear to be right. Interestingly enough level 5 is the max an emoji can go, so it being level 6 in that picture is interesting haha.

So as mentioned, that looks interesting and I am curious about that, but I am also still wondering about the emoji charges. I realise it's not going to be easy to test that out considering the game doesn't give those for free very often but what you could do is change your gem value, buy the "quest pass" for 800 gems and you'll get some charges in that. Also in the "gum ball" machine sometimes too.

Furthermore, if I could change the player level, there are certain rewards at certain levels (including exclusive emojis and emoji charges) which would also be fascinating to exploit!

Le 15/03/2023 à 17:07, kosg a dit :

Le fichier se trouve dans Android/Data/(Le nom du dossier emoji blitz)/Files. Vous y trouverez le fichier Playerblob.json, mais comme je l'ai mentionné, il est encodé et vous ne pouvez plus simplement le modifier. Dans les anciennes versions du jeu, le playerblob.json n'était pas encodé et vous pouviez simplement modifier le texte. J'essaie de trouver un moyen de le décoder et j'espère vraiment qu'il y a une personne intelligente ici qui peut m'aider.

En ce qui concerne la modification de l'argent et des pierres précieuses, utilisez le gardien de jeu et recherchez simplement la valeur en tant que flotteur. Après cela, obtenez plus de pièces/gemies et scannez la valeur modifiée. Juste une simple recherche de valeur et un affiner au besoin.

thank you, it doesn't seem to work I don't know why, I'll try to find another solution but it's a shame it seemed to be the fastest solution

If anybody plays on a 64bit Android device then maybe you could try this script:

DisneyEmojie.lua

I'm not sure if the high player level has any affect. It doesn't change on the main screen but if you click on the star you'll see its at a high level. If you play the game then you'll be able to tell if it actually has any affect better than I can.

The max emoji level does work. I tested that and could see I was getting the max points when I matched that emoji.

If it does seem useful I'll keep looking to see what else I can find (especially re the charges).

7 hours ago, sammax71 said:

If anybody plays on a 64bit Android device then maybe you could try this script:

DisneyEmojie.lua 182.94 kB · 1 download

I'm not sure if the high player level has any affect. It doesn't change on the main screen but if you click on the star you'll see its at a high level. If you play the game then you'll be able to tell if it actually has any affect better than I can.

The max emoji level does work. I tested that and could see I was getting the max points when I matched that emoji.

If it does seem useful I'll keep looking to see what else I can find (especially re the charges).

You are marvelous and I will definitely give this script a shot! I'll give you an update shortly!

1 hour ago, kosg said:

You are marvelous and I will definitely give this script a shot! I'll give you an update shortly!

9 hours ago, sammax71 said:

DisneyEmojie.lua 182.94 kB · 3 downloads

The script runs without any errors, but no changes happen with max emoji level and max player level. If it is possible you can change "max player level" to a value slider perhaps, as there are certain "milestone" emoji rewards that are exclusive and you cannot get them anywhere other than reaching that level. Bypassing the milestones may mean you miss out on those rewards though I am not sure on that.

57 minutes ago, kosg said:

The script runs without any errors, but no changes happen with max emoji level and max player level. If it is possible you can change "max player level" to a value slider perhaps, as there are certain "milestone" emoji rewards that are exclusive and you cannot get them anywhere other than reaching that level. Bypassing the milestones may mean you miss out on those rewards though I am not sure on that.

Are you playing on a 64bit device?

Are you using a mod version of the game?

Are you using a pc emulator to play?

I'm still struggling to see these "charges". I don't see a quest box to buy. Maybe I'm not far enough into the game. Think I'm only level 5.

Edited by sammax71

1 hour ago, sammax71 said:

Are you playing on a 64bit device?

Are you using a mod version of the game?

Are you using a pc emulator to play?

I'm still struggling to see these "charges". I don't see a quest box to buy. Maybe I'm not far enough into the game. Think I'm only level 5.

I am using an emulator yes. It is set up as pie 64. Game is not modded. Bluestacks emulator - but I can use nox if that's an issue. I know bluestacks is traditionally slower but nox gave me a lot of trouble before.

I think you need to be level 7 before the "quest pass" appears. (Actually I can't find anything about this so it would appear to be accessible to all) This month is platinum woody so if you see an offer pop up it might take you to it. From the page that displays your level and such, there should be a small bar near the top of the screen with a chest on it. That will take you to the quest pass.

While running your script I saw that you included your discord and I am asking for permission to contact you in Discord dm's which may be easier for you or not. Whichever works best.

I REALLY appreciate your help thank you!

Edited by kosg