About duplicate machines

morgane001

Hello.

I'm someone who plays NFS No Limits with a game guardian.

I used Script to unlock all the machines, but some of the machines were duplicated, and I accidentally built more than 3 of the AE86, 180SX, and Charger. (See the attached image for details.)

Even if I use the script due to the effect of manufacturing by mistake, the 3 duplicate machines I mentioned earlier continue to remain.

So I'd like to ask you guys, does anyone know how to get rid of duplicate manufactured machines?

Also, if there is no way to resolve this situation, is there no choice but to restart the game from scratch?

Thank you for your cooperation in resolving the issue.

By the way, my environment is as follows.

Game Version:6.7.0(Latest)

Use Script:ZTP-NL Script V6

20230308_095756.JPG

20230308_095731.JPG

20230308_095702.JPG

Do you have to unlock the machines again when you restart the game or does the unlocking remains even after restarting the game? I don't think you can just can get rid of the duplicated machines. But I'm not sure how that game saves the data.

Since cloud save is enabled, it will be saved automatically when you assemble the machine, and the duplicate machine will remain at hand even if you restart.

Is it possible to solve this problem without restarting the game from the beginning?

Im not sure if the duplication of cars is a bug. Contact script creator regarding the issue.

I found this script on the forum, it says it can delete duplicated cars: 

NFS No Limits 5.4.1 CAR HACK (#7lwn7ocb)

I could not find the script that you use on the forum. 

Edited by nok1a
Reformed sentences

Oh, he is very friendly to have his script open source. If i understand this duplication issue you will need to know to what value he edited the blue print of the car to.

For know what value the script you used modified the blue prints to you will need to open Script:ZTP-NL Script V6 and see how works. But first try the script from the link because perhaps they did similar editing.

Edited by nok1a

On 3/10/2023 at 3:07 PM, nok1a said:

Im not sure if the duplication of cars is a bug. Contact script creator regarding the issue.

I found this script on the forum, it says it can delete duplicated cars: 

NFS No Limits 5.4.1 CAR HACK (#7lwn7ocb)

I could not find the script that you use on the forum. 

I tried the script you linked to, but it doesn't work with the latest version of NFSNL, and no matter how many times I run the script, it doesn't remove the duplicate cars.

If a script compatible with the latest version comes out, the problem may be solved, but no matter how many times I searched the GameGuardian forum, there was no script that could solve the problem. It's been nearly two years since the author's last login, so I'm in trouble because I can't do anything.

Oke, but im only assuming that it works by editing the blue print back to its original value. Can you send the script that you used to unlock the cars? Will download the game, but can't promise it will work.

On 3/11/2023 at 11:43 PM, nok1a said:

Oke, but im only assuming that it works by editing the blue print back to its original value. Can you send the script that you used to unlock the cars? Will download the game, but can't promise it will work.

OK.

The link for the script I used is below.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Hos36B855uw

Please follow the instructions in the link above to obtain the script.

22 hours ago, morgane001 said:

OK.

The link for the script I used is below.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Hos36B855uw

Please follow the instructions in the link above to obtain the script.

Oke, thanks. I unlocked the cars but the moment you max upgrade them you can't get them removed unfortunately, at least for what i see.
You can only remove or lock those that still need some blue print upgrades. In you screesnhot you max upgraded the duplicated cars as well so it won't work to get rid of them. Or at least haven't found one.  When car has the max blue prints some change happen to the game. No idea what exactly the change is but if you figure out you can reverse the value back to normal and perhaps undo the duplicate cars.

On 3/14/2023 at 1:34 AM, nok1a said:

Oke, thanks. I unlocked the cars but the moment you max upgrade them you can't get them removed unfortunately, at least for what i see.
You can only remove or lock those that still need some blue print upgrades. In you screesnhot you max upgraded the duplicated cars as well so it won't work to get rid of them. Or at least haven't found one.  When car has the max blue prints some change happen to the game. No idea what exactly the change is but if you figure out you can reverse the value back to normal and perhaps undo the duplicate cars.

Does that mean that cars that have staged up to the maximum stage cannot be deleted in any way?
If so, is there any other way than to restart the game from the beginning?

It's been a long time since I've received an answer, so I'd like to briefly explain how the cars got duplicated like the image at the top.

1.Unlock all car blueprints using the ZTP-NL script.

2.Build duplicate cars without knowing that the script has a feature that allows you to remove duplicate car blueprints.

3.Stage up a build car to the maximum stage.

This is the story of what happened.

I've tried to find a way to deal with it myself, but so far, the only way to delete duplicate cars is to clear a special event where I can get the corresponding car.

However, if you use a script, the 3 cars AE86, 180SX, and Charger in the image will be duplicated, and even if me clear the corresponding special event, only one of them will be deleted, and the other one will be deleted. I will be left in the garage.

Based on this, I would like to say that it is impossible to delete a car that has been duplicated and upgraded to the maximum stage, is it possible to solve this problem without deleting the game data and starting over? 

Also, if you have a script or method that can solve this kind of problem, please let me know.

Last but not least, I would like to attach an image of the car being duplicated.

1679200749718.png

On 3/19/2023 at 5:43 AM, morgane001 said:

Also, if you have a script or method that can solve this kind of problem, please let me know.

Last but not least, I would like to attach an image of the car being duplicated.

1679200749718.png

Personally i think a script needs to be made that counts how many times a specific value appears. We then upgrade each car on the max one by one. If the value increases in count it will be a possibility that that is the value we need to change. But this is only assuming when a car gets max upgraded that their value suddenly changes to a unknown value. But that value is same for all the cars that have been max upgraded. (theory).

Personally haven't had time yet to make a script for check how many times a value appears.