False dump offset name

kalibro

Question

Hello, somebody who knows please help!! So theres a game like Zombie cubes, when i found dump offset for points and the name of the offset was 'points' (0x70). After i tried to edit numbers of points with the field offset finder script it literally changed nothing.

when i wanted to check with another script which offset does points has and it was 0x80- armouredHealth. and i was like wtf, why armouredHealth offset is actually the offset of points?. and this is like a big problem that every offset name doesnt belong to its function, or some  incorrect dump offset name. So now can somebody help me? because every offset functions and names are mixed. please help🤕😓 

6 answers to this question

1 hour ago, kalibro said:

because every offset functions and names are mixed. please help🤕😓 

Perhaps you have a dump.cs of a 32bit version of the game and uses that dump.cs on a 64bit version of the game?

1 hour ago, kalibro said:

Hello, somebody who knows please help!! So theres a game like Zombie cubes, when i found dump offset for points and the name of the offset was 'points' (0x70). After i tried to edit numbers of points with the field offset finder script it literally changed nothing.

when i wanted to check with another script which offset does points has and it was 0x80- armouredHealth. and i was like wtf, why armouredHealth offset is actually the offset of points?. and this is like a big problem that every offset name doesnt belong to its function, or some  incorrect dump offset name. So now can somebody help me? because every offset functions and names are mixed. please help🤕😓 

dump is not the same as the apk version 

Dump 32bit and you game 64bit is't same

4 hours ago, Alessa- said:

Put in lib arm64 

Dump lib arm64-v8 

Arm64-v8/v9 = 64bit

Arm/armeabe-v7 = 32bit

Oh thank you so much because i dumped arm64 lib for 32 bit version so i was very confused, now I know. Thx man!!! 🙂

Archived