Kings of Thieves

nok1a

2 minutes ago, Shuh11 said:

My 2 accounts are banned.

It has start banning accounts..

Use at your own risk..

Which feature did you use? I haven't been banned yet and played campaign till lv 50.

I have used insta win mostly to steal & to recover gems..

I have used teleport orbs to you (70-80%)

I am genuinely very happy to hack this game after many year i was having a legit Account since 6-7 years since the game released I don't properly remember the date..

I was very happy so i started using hack in main account level 58 & also 2 more accounts level 18 & level 10..

I have known someday this will ban me..

I used to lastly play this game before 3-4 years but since i got your script i use it to enjoy now,so its no big deal if my main acc is banned (cuz i wasnt using it anyway..)

I really thank you for your time to make this awesome script 😊

Keep it up..

This is first hack of kot i have find since this many years passed.. i appreciate it alot..

Also i Just wanted to know do u use insta win to steal big gems?

I have steal gem of 300000+ from level 1000+ player..

May be thats why i have got reported and got banned..

Edited by Shuh11

7 minutes ago, Shuh11 said:

I was very happy so i started using hack in main account level 58 & also 2 more accounts level 18 & level 10..

I have known someday this will ban me..

I used to lastly play this game before 3-4 years but since i got your script i use it to enjoy now,so its no big deal if my main acc is banned (cuz i wasnt using it anyway..)

I'm still unfortunate to hear that your accounts got banned.

15 minutes ago, Shuh11 said:

Also i Just wanted to know do u use insta win to steal big gems?

I have steal gem of 300000+ from level 1000+ player..

May be thats why i have got reported and got banned..

I don't know about the big gems. I only played campain level till 50 with cheats. My account level reached no more then lv7. Have not yet encountered big Gems. Only encounterd Orbs.

25 minutes ago, KingsGuardGT said:

Does the teleport to you covers any event-related objects like skulls in catacombs, flask in mystic realm, etc?

No, i only putted the orb values because that's all i saw. Probably i could add them to the script but i need a higher level account so that i can find it's coordinates. Because what your asking is only avaiable on high level account(i think).

6 minutes ago, nok1a said:

No, i only putted the orb values because that's all i saw. Probably i could add them to the script but i need a higher level account so that i can find it's coordinates. Because what your asking is only avaiable on high level account(i think).

You actually need to be lvl 10, been using your script for 3 days on my test acc. And ofc made a hacked base of it relentlessly.

image.thumb.png.87e114384164c145e880d2973c577001.png

Edited by KingsGuardGT

18 hours ago, KingsGuardGT said:

You actually need to be lvl 10, been using your script for 3 days on my test acc. And ofc made a hacked base of it relentlessly.

image.thumb.png.87e114384164c145e880d2973c577001.png

Oke, thanks for info. Will take a look.

• 2 months later...