Issues dumping game

nok1a

Question

Game: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.je.supersus

Dumped meta/lib with GG, but having difficulties dumping the game with Il2cppDumper GUI.

Read config...
Initializing metadata...
System.ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added.
   at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentException(ExceptionResource resource)
   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add)
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToDictionary[TSource,TKey,TElement](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 keySelector, Func`2 elementSelector, IEqualityComparer`1 comparer)
   at Il2CppDumper.Metadata..ctor(Stream stream)
   at Il2CppDumper.FormGUI.Init(String il2cppPath, String metadataPath, Metadata& metadata, Il2Cpp& il2Cpp)
   at Il2CppDumper.FormGUI.Dumper(String file, String metadataPath, String outputPath)

I try to search for info but only found 2 links with a bit info.

According to github one i need to use IDA and il2cppInspector, but i'm not even sure if the dumper is the cause or the game. If the same key has been added to Dictionary`2 and ToDictionary  then i guess i have to remove those keys it before it can be dumped it with Il2cppDumper? Is there a way to find those keys and remove them?

I also don't know this error:  at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentException(ExceptionResource resource)
Not sure if that has anything to do with the duplication of keys.

Perhaps also something odd but at almost the end of the metadata there is some weird data, it looks weird because it isn't properly in sync. It starts at offset 0xEA4F44 and goes up to 264 bytes.

image.thumb.png.984cad10061d4986724713ce70ddf92b.png

Putted it through 010 editor but there it doesn't make sense. Apparently its part of "struct Il2CppTypeDefinition typeDefinitions".

int32 rgctxCount  up to InterfacesIndex interfacesStart still seems follow a normal value pattern, but then VTableIndex vtableStart's value suddenly goes negative.

image.thumb.png.88c53f990e52a28075b99cca10d76134.png

Then if i check the next "struct Il2CppTypeDefinition typeDefinitions"  and go to VTableIndex vtableStart  all values go negative or big:

image.thumb.png.d4dc6f53cd13246783c73426d86f4f03.png

Could this have to do with the dumping issue or did i dump wrong with GG ?

I leave a link with dump files (32bit) just in case you want to have a look at it:

3 answers to this question

On 3/7/2023 at 1:24 AM, XEKEX said:

try the latest Il2cppDumper version.
try another dumper like il2cpp inspector or online dumper.
perhaps the lib or metadata is corrupt ( try another version of the game )

Online dumper not work on protected games.
il2cpp inspector seems quite advanced, no idea about assembly or most of the things mentioned in there and seems quite time consuming to learn simply for make a dump of this game. Perhaps will check it out in the future.

21 hours ago, DARK_DEMON_SCRIPTER said:

I use the windows version. That's how i got the error.

Archived