Need help

eMeRHa

Question

5 answers to this question

On 2/26/2023 at 6:54 AM, eMeRHa said:

How to write real value 45000 in qword panel, i need help, because when i write 1 in qword the real value become more than 2000K thanks for the answer 

Did you try editing in dword?

The dword value 45000 can be represented in hexadecimal as 0x0000AF98. To convert this to a qword value, we simply add eight leading zeros to the left of the hexadecimal value:

00000000 0000AF98

So the qword value representing 45000 in hexadecimal is 0x000000000000AF98 in hexadecimal or 45000 in decimal notation.
in gg write the this hex value without 0x and add 'h' at the end 000000000000AF98h

24 minutes ago, XEKEX said:

The dword value 45000 can be represented in hexadecimal as 0x0000AF98. To convert this to a qword value, we simply add eight leading zeros to the left of the hexadecimal value:

00000000 0000AF98

So the qword value representing 45000 in hexadecimal is 0x000000000000AF98 in hexadecimal or 45000 in decimal notation.
in gg write the this hex value without 0x and add 'h' at the end 000000000000AF98h

He edits in qword but the value in game appears different. Possible because it is Xor encrypted or because the last 4 bytes are also having some effect on the game value. For that i asked if he can do in dword. Since 45 000 just fit in dword data type. But it's all assumptions with the information provided.

2 hours ago, nok1a said:

He edits in qword but the value in game appears different. Possible because it is Xor encrypted or because the last 4 bytes are also having some effect on the game value. For that i asked if he can do in dword. Since 45 000 just fit in dword data type. But it's all assumptions with the information provided.

It can't be xor encryption because if he edit one value without the encryption key (or the value and the key doesn't match) the game will crash or will trigger anti-cheat ( ban popup")
the info provided isn't clear enough that's true but it's more likley diffrent data type issue , (edit dword in qword will always result the exact value since dword<qword)
maybe the game doing some kind of math behind the scene

17 hours ago, XEKEX said:

It can't be xor encryption because if he edit one value without the encryption key (or the value and the key doesn't match) the game will crash or will trigger anti-cheat ( ban popup")

There is no direct relation with Xor encryption and a game crashing or give a ban. It's just a way to protect or make data more complicated to modify...yet does not change the fact that your modifying some data which could causes the game to crash or give ban. But it doesn't has to be Xor encrypted for that to happen.

Well, i believe it's either Xor because he took 8 bytes. Or the last 4 byte is doing some algorithm on the first 4 bytes. Or he just change in wrong data type.

Archived