Blade Idle always dies after activating speedhack

BicModUser

Question

Hello everyone, hope ur having a smooth week!

I've been facing a problem while trying to hack a game called Blade Idle using LDPlayer 9 with LSPosed, HideMyApplist and Magisk. Before I wasnt being able to activate the speedhack but now I am, problem is actually, that after I do, game crashes a few seconds after with the "game died" alert from GG. For script I'm using auto speedhack finder. If needed I can record video of activation of GG until the moment the game crashes and send with logcat. 

Please if anyone could help would be a blast, been going through this one for days with no solution. :(

2 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Alessa- said:

May game protecd speedhack

I've actually got some people that I know that made it through working without any problems, with around 10x speed to normal game. What I dont get is why with me game crashes a bit after the speed starts working. Tbf its my first time using speedhack at all so I might be just missing some stuff 😞

Archived