9 innings 2013 - with $25 bounty by paypal

engi19

Name of Game:

9 Innings 2013 (com2us)

Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk):

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.com2us.nipb2013.normal.freefull.google.global.android.common

Version if you know it:    2.0.7

What cheat? Health, xp, gold...:

Looking for unlimited points, 100% level up ( +3 to power only if possible), To change the link of a premium card pack to the paid card pack( so it cost points and not stars(paid)) or make it so when pulling cards you dont get a random grade of card i.e normal, rare, special, hero, platinum, but just get a platinum.

Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?:

Havent had time to learn to mod yet.

Comments:  

The first 2 are the most inportant.  The last part might be hard for someone to do, not sure if it can be done or not.  Also not sure if this can be done or not, but in 9 innings when changing the attributes of cards.  The Hex codes change.  Not sure if it can be done or not, but can the lines be locked so its the same ones every time you start the game up.  

Im putting a bounty on this, since I love the game and hopefully help one of you out for the time you could be using in helping me out.  

Also, ive heard there is a modded apk of this game in the agh vip section :(

• 5 weeks later...

Archived