Help me make a template for the script.

No1AndEvery1

Question

I need a script that, when started, will find 3 Help me make a template for the script. I need a script that, when started, will find 3 float values by group search, then save the very first one and clear the search, then open a menu with hack functions. The menu should close when you click on an empty space or button, but open when you click on the GG icon without stopping (without restarting) the script.

11 answers to this question

6 hours ago, No1AndEvery1 said:

Now it works, but for some reason it lasts only for 1 game and then I have to restart the script to work again. I found out that the value I need can be found instantly with this command (so now before opening the menu you don't have to search for the value and remember it), but when I insert this way of searching after the function (where dword editing is) gg does not search or change float. how can I fix it?

gg.searchNumber("0~1000", gg.TYPE_FLOAT, false, gg.SIGN_EQUAL, 0x6f3018054c, 0x6f3018054c, 0)

Here 

my.lua

4 hours ago, No1AndEvery1 said:

Maybe the button does not work completely the second time because a lot of values are saved

Impossible 🤔

On 2/15/2023 at 11:44 PM, No1AndEvery1 said:

I need a script that, when started, will find 3 Help me make a template for the script. I need a script that, when started, will find 3 float values by group search, then save the very first one and clear the search, then open a menu with hack functions. The menu should close when you click on an empty space or button, but open when you click on the GG icon without stopping (without restarting) the script.

I made everything you said but you said the menu will have hack functions

what do you want to add there like to edit the value you just search or what and how many hacks do you want 

my.lua

On 2/18/2023 at 3:01 AM, No1AndEvery1 said:

Very well so far everything is working, but since I am not good at writing scripts, I would also like to know if it is possible when running the hack to change the value found to 0 from the saved list, then apply the code I attached, edit the float to 1000, and then delete only the dword?

If it is possible, I would like the hack button to change the float to 0, then execute the attached code, then need to edit the float to 1000 and then need to delete all dword values after that. Float does not need to be frozen.

If this isn't possible I want to implement it another way, I need to keep the float because I'm looking for it with a long group search, but when it is found once at the beginning of the script I can copy its address to game guardian memory and search instantly by changing the memory range to the one I copied.

And I also want to have 3 identical hack buttons.

local function setAddr(addr, flags, value, freeze)
  local t      = {}
  t[1]         = {}
  t[1].address = addr
  t[1].flags   = flags
  t[1].value   = value
  t[1].freeze  = freeze

gg.addListItems(t)
end

gg.searchNumber("1111111111", gg.TYPE_DWORD, false, gg.SIGN_EQUAL, 0, -1, 0)
local r = gg.getResults(3)

if #r == 0 then
  gg.alert("No results found")
  return
end

for _, v in ipairs(r) do
  local addr = v.address - 100
  setAddr(addr, 4, "2499", true)
end

for _, v in ipairs(r) do
  local addr = v.address - 104
  setAddr(addr, 4, "0", true)
end

Any answer will do.

Done i think

my.lua

2 hours ago, HEROGAMEOfficial said:

Without menu?

Without menu?

Yes, before the menu appears, this value is the speed of the game, but it searches for quite a long time, and I want it to be immediately ready and change in the saved values, along with other functions that will be applied by the buttons from the menu.

Although you may have already helped me by answering a more basic question here

20 hours ago, MANDO01 said:

what do you want to add there like to edit the value you just search or what and how many hacks do you want 

Very well so far everything is working, but since I am not good at writing scripts, I would also like to know if it is possible when running the hack to change the value found to 0 from the saved list, then apply the code I attached, edit the float to 1000, and then delete only the dword?

If it is possible, I would like the hack button to change the float to 0, then execute the attached code, then need to edit the float to 1000 and then need to delete all dword values after that. Float does not need to be frozen.

If this isn't possible I want to implement it another way, I need to keep the float because I'm looking for it with a long group search, but when it is found once at the beginning of the script I can copy its address to game guardian memory and search instantly by changing the memory range to the one I copied.

And I also want to have 3 identical hack buttons.

local t      = {}
  t[1]         = {}
  t[1].address = addr
  t[1].flags   = flags
  t[1].value   = value
  t[1].freeze  = freeze

gg.addListItems(t)
end

if #r == 0 then
  return
end

for _, v in ipairs(r) do
end

for _, v in ipairs(r) do
end

Any answer will do.

2 hours ago, MANDO01 said:

Now it works, but for some reason it lasts only for 1 game and then I have to restart the script to work again. I found out that the value I need can be found instantly with this command (so now before opening the menu you don't have to search for the value and remember it), but when I insert this way of searching after the function (where dword editing is) gg does not search or change float. how can I fix it?

gg.searchNumber("0~1000", gg.TYPE_FLOAT, false, gg.SIGN_EQUAL, 0x6f3018054c, 0x6f3018054c, 0)

3 hours ago, MANDO01 said:

Maybe the button does not work completely the second time because a lot of values are saved (noticed this when I stopped the script and opened gg, there you can delete a dword, then another appears and so on), I think that may not be enough clear values that were used to search and freeze, in any case, I need the values do not remain frozen and saved after the button is triggered, otherwise the game can freeze.

[ @No1AndEvery1 ]

On 2/18/2023 at 6:31 AM, No1AndEvery1 said:
  local t      = {}
  t[1]         = {}
  t[1].address = addr
  t[1].flags   = flags
  t[1].value   = value
  t[1].freeze  = freeze

gg.addListItems(t)
end

if #r == 0 then
  return
end

for _, v in ipairs(r) do
end

for _, v in ipairs(r) do
end

---

how can I save only 100 value in float type using this function?

local t = {}

t[1] = {}

t[1].address = addr

t[1].flags = flags

t[1].value = value

t[1].freeze = freeze

--Apply edits

gg.setValues(t)

--Save edits 

gg.addListItems(t)

end

gg.searchNumber("-7041975695332343808", gg.TYPE_QWORD, false, gg.SIGN_EQUAL, 0, -1, 0)

gg.refineNumber("-7041975695332343808")

local r = gg.getResults(10)

for _, v in ipairs(r) do

local addr = v.address + 0x80

setAddr(addr, 16, "140", false)

end

for _, v in ipairs(r) do

local addr = v.address - 0x0 

setAddr(addr, 16, "100", false)

end

for _, v in ipairs(r) do

local addr = v.address - 0x50