Hunt Royale bypass root detect

qKing

Hello, i try to use game guardian to hack some values or anything in Hunt Royale, older version like 1.1 works offline and has no protection, but latest version or after 1.5.7 they added root protection and it wont let me open, i tried to hide with magisk but nothing, is there any way to hide it better or try? i saw some screen shots with people who have hacked the game but no real answers on how to do it.download.thumb.png.ea19ba855499f41daf56c69e88dee3d5.png

1 hour ago, sammax71 said:

I just hid the game in Magisk and then it runs. Strange why that didn't work for you.

Yes, i had an older version of magisk and i was trying to do it on emulator, later i found that by instaling delta magisk on nox android 9, is working perfectly, ty for you coment, can u tell me if u got banned by changing to 100m gems? By ban i mean u wont be able to get in clan also u cant play co op?

1 hour ago, qKing said:

Yes, i had an older version of magisk and i was trying to do it on emulator, later i found that by instaling delta magisk on nox android 9, is working perfectly, ty for you coment, can u tell me if u got banned by changing to 100m gems? By ban i mean u wont be able to get in clan also u cant play co op?

Looks like the clan button isn't active so I'm guessing it's blocked. It just plays an advert and then nothing happens.

I hacked the game when it first came out. Don't think they even had clans then.

On 2/12/2023 at 4:59 PM, sammax71 said:

Looks like the clan button isn't active so I'm guessing it's blocked. It just plays an advert and then nothing happens.

I hacked the game when it first came out. Don't think they even had clans then.

well that is the ban, blocking u from co op or clan

On 2/12/2023 at 10:33 AM, qKing said:

Hello, i try to use game guardian to hack some values or anything in Hunt Royale, older version like 1.1 works offline and has no protection, but latest version or after 1.5.7 they added root protection and it wont let me open, i tried to hide with magisk but nothing, is there any way to hide it better or try? i saw some screen shots with people who have hacked the game but no real answers on how to do it.download.thumb.png.ea19ba855499f41daf56c69e88dee3d5.png

Use this app i remove rooted detected 

https://www.mediafire.com/file/hj3h04y73o0bg0x/Hunt.Royale.ver.1.7.1.build.655.apk/file

• 8 months later...