Field offsets

Hex replace it

original hex

Library

Is that possible or not or its just Private or Payed script 

5 answers to this question

Hi @GeorgeMonkey, it's technically possible but with some caveats:

just Private or Payed script 

• - There's no such Private or Payed script for this because there's no Universal Mod Menu Extractor. If only the Mod Menu constructed in a way the Game Engine provides (Unity, UE4, or patterned) then it is possible, but this is not the case.
  • - Each variant of Mod Menu is different, depends on how the Creator tends to construct it. Thus, you can't expect similar pattern accross/any Mod Menu. You can instead make the script for current Mod Menu and then use it in future releases of the same Mod Menu (same Author). However, this will breaks if the Author change it's Mod Menu structure.
  • - If the Mod Menu stores it's value on a lib, it's expected to be encrypted. Usually it uses some kind of LLVM. Altho, the Value can still be exposed on Memory, this doesn't guarantee that the value aren't obfuscated or scrambled. Scrambled here means that: the value are injected in another chunk/region of memory and separated from it's base address/where it's initially contains the Mod Menu.
  • - The original value might also can be exposed on Memory but only for splits second before it gets flushed. So you had to do some breakpoints to stop the Mod Menu from running before/after injection. Altho, most Mod Menu expose it's container on Memory anyway. So you shouldn't be worry about that.

What I wanted to say is:

• - You need to create a new script each time it's updated or use different Mod Menu.
  • - It's more better to do debugging instead of creating a script, since it's only 1 time process.

On 2/11/2023 at 1:38 AM, MC189 said:

Hi @GeorgeMonkey, it's technically possible but with some caveats:

• - There's no such Private or Payed script for this because there's no Universal Mod Menu Extractor. If only the Mod Menu constructed in a way the Game Engine provides (Unity, UE4, or patterned) then it is possible, but this is not the case.
  • - Each variant of Mod Menu is different, depends on how the Creator tends to construct it. Thus, you can't expect similar pattern accross/any Mod Menu. You can instead make the script for current Mod Menu and then use it in future releases of the same Mod Menu (same Author). However, this will breaks if the Author change it's Mod Menu structure.
  • - If the Mod Menu stores it's value on a lib, it's expected to be encrypted. Usually it uses some kind of LLVM. Altho, the Value can still be exposed on Memory, this doesn't guarantee that the value aren't obfuscated or scrambled. Scrambled here means that: the value are injected in another chunk/region of memory and separated from it's base address/where it's initially contains the Mod Menu.
  • - The original value might also can be exposed on Memory but only for splits second before it gets flushed. So you had to do some breakpoints to stop the Mod Menu from running before/after injection. Altho, most Mod Menu expose it's container on Memory anyway. So you shouldn't be worry about that.

What I wanted to say is:

• - You need to create a new script each time it's updated or use different Mod Menu.
  • - It's more better to do debugging instead of creating a script, since it's only 1 time process.

Heya can you tell me What is this game made from and if it has 2 activity and how can i Manage to unsplit it since I'm trying to make mod menu to it

And tell me what exe to use to locate some of offsets:). Since i already have Xa offsets on Ca left which i cannot find And normal gg Cannot detect it since the main offets of it is on top rather on the bottom 

If you wanted a video i can send it 

App Name : Blockman Go

Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sandboxol.blockymods

17 hours ago, Alessa- said:

Gg only xa region for offset method 

Cant used ca or etc

What type of an apk or Pc i need to find offsets for Ca And other Offsets Really be helpful for me to understand how anti Cheat works so as to find the value i was wanting to Be offsetd

Archived