Asphalt 8 download error on parallel space 64 bit

SneakyBeaky

Question

Hi there, I'm trying to run game guardian on a non-rooted Samsung s10 running android 11. I have downloaded parallels space 64 bit and parallels space for android 9 and above. But every time i launch asphalt 8, i get this error screenshot. Any ideas please? I have been able to run game guardian beforehand. Also when I tried running asphalt 8, my previous progress had gone. I had been able to use game guardian on a rooted device beforehand a few years ago. but the next day, i got a banned message. So I can only assume that the ban wipes your progress. Even though I was logged in to play games and facebook.

So my question is one how do i fix this download error and play asphalt 8 on non-rooted without getting banned or anything like so and thus losing progress?

Screenshot_20230206-082248_Parallel Space 64Bit Support.png

2 answers to this question

It is not recommended to use Game Guardian or any other third-party software to modify game files as it is against the terms of service of most games and can result in a ban. Additionally, the error you are experiencing may be due to the fact that Parallels Space is not fully compatible with Android 11.

Archived