Mutants: Genetic Gladiators

MRKosmitapL

Okay, I remeber days when this game was easy to hack via memory editors but today nothing works from old methods, anyone know some hacking methods that will work these days? Down below I made a list of what i tried and doesn't work anymore. There's also one exploit that doesn't require memory editor and I'm aware of it (campaign pass exploit). Basically out of all things i tried, only method that works is the one mentioned earlier. So if anyone know some tricks to this game, please share them here. Anyway here's the list:

(DOESN'T WORK ANYMORE)

• editing value credits
  • editing vaule of fame exp
  • editing value of mutants exp
  • editing value of max evo level
  • editing value of mutants level
  • editing value of amount of any inventory items
  • editing value of mutants health in fight
  • editing value of mutants damage in fight
  • editing value of campaign passes amount
  • speedhacking (no x86 libaries)/ unrandomizer (same reason)

so yeah these are things i tried, all of them throw something went wrong error.

I have few ideas for example trying to edit value of "time to finish something" but i have no clue in what type of memory time type is saved or somehow try do emulate/redirect in-app purscharses but my skills in game guardian are to low to permorm it.

LP for this game doesn't work ofc, most of the things in this game are server side but i'm sure there's a way to hack or exploit something more in this app.

Archived