How to do it pls help

KryptoAnuj

hello I am new to all this hacking and stuff and was trying to hack the game "my little universe" or infinite resources.

I followed some tutorials in YouTube but all of were choosing some random options not explaining which ones.

I tried myself and I think I have found them.

But I am stuck at this like for example a group named ADAD3C92 and I want to select all the groups named ADAD3__2

How can I do that?

OR can somebody just send me the script and how to run it would be great

Thanks

1 hour ago, KryptoAnuj said:

But I am stuck at this like for example a group named ADAD3C92 and I want to select all the groups named ADAD3__2

I'm assuming that's the addresses that you want to filter. If it is then you can choose this option:

51170357_Screenshot_20230203-170542_MyUniverse.thumb.jpg.960ff9981ece656e9652652020508b9a.jpg

and just put ADAD3??2

If you want free in app purchases then Lucky Patcher works on this game.

If you just want to hack resources then set your memory range to Anonymous and its just a simple search and refine and the value type is Dword.

So if you have 10 of an item you search 10 Dword. Get another and refine 11 and so on. If you get to a point where you have a few results then just use the increment edit to find your exact value and then edit to however many you want.

3 hours ago, KryptoAnuj said:

Also now my game doesn't turn on

Not sure why. I hacked plenty of resources and it was working fine. All you can do is clear the game data and try again.

5 hours ago, KryptoAnuj said:

also how do you use lucky patcher?

As this is a forum for GG I won't go into the details of how to setup and use LP. I just wanted to make you aware that it does work on this game if you wanted free iap's. I'm sure some Google or YouTube searches and you'll find how to download and set it up if you want to use it.

will it get my account banned?

When you decide to cheat in any form on a game you have to consider there's a possibility your game could get banned. If you don't want to risk it then don't cheat. If you want my opinion then I think it's unlikely this game has any cheat detection but this is purely my opinion and not based on any evidence. I leave it to you to decide if cheating is worth the risk.

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling several times and also tried using other devices but my account isn't loading up. It's just stuck at the loading screen.

Also is there a way to figure out the secret achievements in any game.

17374719_Screenshot_20230204-185310_MyUniverse.thumb.jpg.3ab2b0e1339b9dbce1471a2c09b2597b.jpg

Really don't know what you did to break your game. As you can see I hacked these resources and when I return to the game it still loads and they are there.

Archived