BotWorld - Codex

SolemnSnow

Links of the game:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.featherweightgames.fx&referrer=utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Dbotworld+adventure&pcampaignid=APPU_1_Du_lYLD3O_qsqtsP-f282A4

I've been at this for a while, using the guide of XOR keys to search mission or inventory items (39021), but I can't seem to grab my hand at editing the Codex achievements to unlock the cosmetics, as I've been refining dword searches nonstop, editing here and there, but the farthest I got was having my daily missions cleared up when I returned to Scrapper Coast. My goal is to get my hands at the cosmetics unlockable in the Codex tab.

How can I approach this?

4 hours ago, MonkeySAN said:

use this script

Field Offset Finder (#yyzay1k)

Class Name : Achievement

Offset : 0x24

Output Type : Dword

- once got results..refine to 0 and edit all to 1

- enter Codex, tap each area and see what happen.

note : offset is for 64bit

Thanks for all of the instructions, I appreciate the detailed guide. The game is 64bit, but despite following the instructions, the outcome is as follows:

X Value NOT FOUND X
Error Log:
Try 1: CA_pointer_search
Try 2: CA_pointer_search
Try3: O_dinitial_search
Try4: O_dinitial_search

8 minutes ago, MonkeySAN said:

well.

i had no explaination what so ever as to why it did not work for you.

on my mobilephone..in the game..the script worked flawlessly everytime.

i cant help you anymore.

I understand, I will try this on another device. Thanks again for showing me the script and how to use it! 😁

I will try to discover what I did wrong.

On 2/2/2023 at 9:55 AM, SolemnSnow said:

Thanks for all of the instructions, I appreciate the detailed guide. The game is 64bit, but despite following the instructions, the outcome is as follows:

X Value NOT FOUND X
Error Log:
Try 1: CA_pointer_search
Try 2: CA_pointer_search
Try3: O_dinitial_search
Try4: O_dinitial_search

Does this script method applies for Nox emulator? Mine's rooted, dumped the game to confirm the class name and offset being correct, yet the script gives that error. Will attempt in mobile virtual space.

On 2/4/2023 at 1:59 AM, Kailenko said:

Does this script method applies for Nox emulator? Mine's rooted, dumped the game to confirm the class name and offset being correct, yet the script gives that error. Will attempt in mobile virtual space.

Virtual spaces don't work on my phone for some reason, so I can't help with that. You can give Nox a shot and give feedback of whether it works or not.

I'm currently trying to find the dword values of it with XOR key 39021. If I find the correct values to search, I'll let you know. Spent some hours on it; but my trial and error hasn't been good. Trying to get the fishing bit of the codex and the exterminator outfit.

On 2/4/2023 at 1:59 AM, Kailenko said:

Did the trial for ya! The script does not work in Nox or Virtual Spaces, but it does run on Bluestacks if you run a Nougat 64bit rooted version. It runs perfectly.
Manually save after if you're porting your save on your main device.

When using GG, make sure to expand your search results as it may only show the first 100, do so by clicking on the 100/***** bar atop all the widget menu.

Archived