Hey is there a script for Hooking Mod Menu

GeorgeMonkey

Question

So i found an interesting game which has mod menu and have the function i wanted which is Hitbox+ and how can hook it using game guardian is there a tutorial for that or script? Really be helpful if there is!

I tried lovergamer1500 script nothing found

4 answers to this question

On 1/29/2023 at 9:32 AM, GeorgeMonkey said:

So i found an interesting game which has mod menu and have the function i wanted which is Hitbox+ and how can hook it using game guardian is there a tutorial for that or script? Really be helpful if there is!

I tried lovergamer1500 script nothing found

Hi @GeorgeMonkey, can you mention the specific Mod Menu you're refers to? Technically, you can. Mode menu usually created as a seperate Service in the game. But, there's also Mod Menu that's bound into MainActivity which doesn't use Services at all. In the mean time, you might want to play around with this:

• MemDumper: Make sure you're comparing both Original and dumped version of the lib using some cheap Hex Editor. Do note that: dump the lib after you're changing values using the mod menu, it will dump the copies version of the lib from memory.
  • - Game Guardian: You need to root your phone and Virtual Machine (such as VPhoneGaGa). Install the game on Virtual Machine, opens it while also open the Mod Menu. Outside Virtual Machine, use Game Guardian and attach it to Virtual. Find some corresponding Cheat Name (Hitbox, etc) and you might get the original resource of the Mod Menu.

Well, you might want to attach the mod menu here or somewhere. We can't help if there's nothing to play with.

[ Visual Demo ]
Dumping Lib from Memory

On 1/30/2023 at 10:52 AM, MC189 said:

Hi @GeorgeMonkey, can you mention the specific Mod Menu you're refers to? Technically, you can. Mode menu usually created as a seperate Service in the game. But, there's also Mod Menu that's bound into MainActivity which doesn't use Services at all. In the mean time, you might want to play around with this:

• MemDumper: Make sure you're comparing both Original and dumped version of the lib using some cheap Hex Editor. Do note that: dump the lib after you're changing values using the mod menu, it will dump the copies version of the lib from memory.
  • - Game Guardian: You need to root your phone and Virtual Machine (such as VPhoneGaGa). Install the game on Virtual Machine, opens it while also open the Mod Menu. Outside Virtual Machine, use Game Guardian and attach it to Virtual. Find some corresponding Cheat Name (Hitbox, etc) and you might get the original resource of the Mod Menu.

Well, you might want to attach the mod menu here or somewhere. We can't help if there's nothing to play with.

[ Visual Demo ]
Dumping Lib from Memory

I need this tutorial as well but i was saying How can i Log Mod menu Features since the mod menu has features called Hitbox Speed Fly Auto Aim Like that i want it to log there offsets and Classname so i can Copy it and paste it to newer one 🙂

thanks for the Duming Memory cm tutorial really appreciate it 😄

On 1/31/2023 at 11:42 PM, RealWanteD said:

Just create your own

copy pasting is not gonna let you learn anything ☺️

I only need to copy the offsets sir 🙂 i already have a Template for it made by me! I just need the Code To Activa the mod menu:) Which is like this

Lib.so 0x917z E1 02 🙂

but you have a point starting from scratch is better

Archived