Hello i would like to Tell Or Ask Something

Unnamed1

Question

Can Game guardian make me a working mod menu without Using dump.cs Steps becouse it use the same offset as well 

Since i am making a mod menu for non Il2cpp game which used method of dump.cs but mine dont have the requirements for it Which is metadata and Il2cpp the Game Is Called Blockman Go and it has no metadata but two Activity Game.Lobby and EchoesGame any idea how can i find offset with it i Tried lovergamer Classname and Filed offsets do not work It say error

If the game is split pleas unsplit it 

1 answer to this question

23 hours ago, Unnamed1 said:

Can Game guardian make me a working mod menu without Using dump.cs Steps becouse it use the same offset as well 

Since i am making a mod menu for non Il2cpp game which used method of dump.cs but mine dont have the requirements for it Which is metadata and Il2cpp the Game Is Called Blockman Go and it has no metadata but two Activity Game.Lobby and EchoesGame any idea how can i find offset with it i Tried lovergamer Classname and Filed offsets do not work It say error

If the game is split pleas unsplit it 

in case of non unity games use IDA to dump it's lib (the bigst .so file size in the lib folder)

1349061094_Capturedcran2023-01-26132840.thumb.png.947f57c70ed1fdc66456a34a13993fe9.png

.text is the region XA

Archived