Converting xa to anonymous

RealWanteD

Question

Hello legends, the title say it

Is it possible to convert xa value to anonymous?

Im facing some problems with spilt apks, i need to copy and paste the lib to the game lib directory and this is actually a headache sometimes

That's it 🤗

8 answers to this question

1 hour ago, RealWanteD said:

What? What you mean by "do it for you"? I just wanted to know if its possible to convert xa values to anon 🤷

Xa values are Xa values, they will not be found anywhere else, they can not be nor do they need to be "converted" to values in another range.

If you are doing a lib edit you will be editing a value in Xa, if you are doing a regular edit the value with be in a different range.

2 hours ago, RealWanteD said:

Me too with split apks 😂 

That's what I'm using, edit libs and so on

I was just wondering if i can convert to anon

I know my question sounds stupid 😂

Thanks for reply 🤍

Okay boss🤍 

Stupid question i know

Thanks for reply.

There can be arm instructions in Xa that set values found in Anon, maybe that is what you mean?

6 minutes ago, sammax71 said:

If it's a split apk have you tried downloading the app from another source like apkcombo?

Okay, i actually forgot about apkcombo i have been using play store for a while 😅 i just downloaded the game from apkcombo and the game is no more split, what about xa to anonymous? Is it possible? 

I don't see how you can take values stored in one memory range and put them in another but I have no idea about this stuff.

If you're editing values in Xa can't you just create a script to do it for you? I'm not really sure what you're trying to achieve.

11 minutes ago, RealWanteD said:

What? What you mean by "do it for you"? I just wanted to know if its possible to convert xa values to anon 🤷

If you was editing values in Xa region then you could just create a script to do that function.

I didn't really understand why you was wanting to convert to Anon. I'm just a bit confused 🤷🏻‍♂️

2 hours ago, sammax71 said:

a bit confused

Me too with split apks 😂 

2 hours ago, sammax71 said:

you could just create a script to do that function.

That's what I'm using, edit libs and so on

I was just wondering if i can convert to anon

I know my question sounds stupid 😂

Thanks for reply 🤍

1 hour ago, BadCase said:

Xa values are Xa values

Okay boss🤍 

Stupid question i know

Thanks for reply.

Archived