Football rising star

stealinthisrace

3 hours ago, stealinthisrace said:

Does anyone have a Lua script that works with the current version of Football Rising Stars? Most scripts for that game don't work for me, and finding the value and everything has been difficult as the values don't change when the XP is lowered, for example.

Didn't my script work for you?

7 hours ago, stealinthisrace said:

No, for example, when I try to use the Unlimited Money one, and I buy the Senior, nothing happens. By next week my financial advisor runs away because I have no money left from buying Senior.

With the unlimited money it should make the cost to buy the Senior a big minus figure. Try searching 60;30000::5 (Anonymous / Dword) and see if you get any results. If you don't then remove the ::5 and try again.

On 1/16/2023 at 3:53 AM, sammax71 said:

With the unlimited money it should make the cost to buy the Senior a big minus figure. Try searching 60;30000::5 (Anonymous / Dword) and see if you get any results. If you don't then remove the ::5 and try again.

May you continue helping me? I still suffer this issue.

39 minutes ago, stealinthisrace said:

May you continue helping me? I still suffer this issue.

I'm not really sure how. If the script doesn't work and manually you can't find the values I don't know what else to suggest.

Maybe try a different device if you have another.

27 minutes ago, sammax71 said:

Why not search "In all memory" rather than within a memory range. Could that be the issue?

i dont think thats the main issue.

i tried it that way too and it still gave me results.

and his game is 32bit but i think single value search will not be a problem either.

especially a value as high as 500k.

Edited by MonkeySAN