Virtual space not working in Android 13

BadBoo

Question

Game guardian can't read the game process, I've tried in F1VM because in another topic in the forum, they said to be the only one working, but it didn't work.

5 answers to this question

Hi, need your help as well. I tired x8 sandbox global ver. & F1VM but both unable to work properly after upgraded my samsung mobile to android 13.

x8 sandbox keep loading and unable to open. 

F1VM did not show the game in list (see attached file) even the game is loading. Finally the game showed "LIAPP ALERT" and shout down. 

Image (002).jpeg.png

8 hours ago, BadBoo said:

Game guardian can't read the game process, I've tried in F1VM because in another topic in the forum, they said to be the only one working, but it didn't work.

How didnt it work? I cant magically tell whats wrong 

On 1/17/2023 at 9:45 PM, tsumjp said:

Hi, need your help as well. I tired x8 sandbox global ver. & F1VM but both unable to work properly after upgraded my samsung mobile to android 13.

x8 sandbox keep loading and unable to open. 

F1VM did not show the game in list (see attached file) even the game is loading. Finally the game showed "LIAPP ALERT" and shout down. 

Image (002).jpeg.png

I am having the exact same problem

Game Guardian is an app that lets you change how games and other apps work on your Android device. However, please be aware that using it to cheat in games can result in you being banned from the game or other consequences.

If you are having trouble getting Game Guardian to work with a particular game, it could be because it's not compatible with your device or the version of the game you're trying to modify. You can try using a different version of Game Guardian, using it with a different game, or making sure that your device is set up correctly.

Archived