Fifa 14 Fifa Points Question

hasaaaan

• 2 months later...

Im bringing this tread back to life :) i figured since there is a clock timing the time there would be one opposite (that is cointing down) i tried tos search it by first a fuzzy search and the less and less.. I managed to get few results after the begining of second half when i searched for bigger (apparently the value resets every half) its very odd there are about 5 results and have a valu 11776 ans if u change one they go right back.. Could someone please look into this cuz im not very experienced with this stuff so u guys might find a solution. Thanks :)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi is there a way you can post a tutorial I followed your instructions and searched for 0 before the game started and then as time went on I did a fuzzy of larger values and that reduced the number of results.. But when I get to half time and search 0 I get no results. I tried this on game killer and also on game guardian however on game guardian my phone crashes don't know why.. :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Now i know how to hack time in fifa 14 but you know not the way you think. I'm able to shortened a single match now. By going to kick off then switch halftime Length to 10 then search don't not enter the match switch to 8 then search continue change the value until you find 2 value with gameguardian. Then change them to 2 and locked them. And then you can play FUT with only 4 mins per match instead of 6 mins in the past

• 4 weeks later...