Fifa 14 Fifa Points Question

hasaaaan

Hello. I have tried all methods i know to cheat the FIFA points in this game. I have used game guardian but the server resets the value. Freedom works for unlock modes but for FIFA points the transaction goes through and at the end says 'Purchase cancelled'.

Is there no other method short of hacking the servers for the fifa points?

I can't even use freedom for unlocking.. Is there a method for it

I can't do it either, the best I have at the moment is to change the value of the scores in game so that I always win matches... takes time but it's better than nothing =)

You have to be using play store version first of all for freedom. Secondly use freedom to press the unlock all which will probably lead to an error. Than quickly press the check for existing purchases. It worked for me. If it still fails use the unlock all apk in the mpdded apks section.

Oopseh i hacked the score but it takes too long as well. Do you think there would be any method to hack the game time?

Funnily enough I was testing out for game time late last night, I've found it possible to change the time by searching for larger values. Eventually this brings about 5 results which all seem to increase as time goes up. From what I could tell it splits each half up and one of the values resets at half time to 0 ready for the next half. If I remember correctly the value would go to 180 (45 mins 3 min each half). 

What I then did was change the value that resets to 0 to 180 and that would then change the time to 45 mins, second half I did the same and then the game completed and went to the main menu. The only issue I had was when trying this on ultimate team, when I changed the time it would change without any issues, when the game completes it comes up with the score and the reward that you get, it would stop just before this screen then pop up the error message saying that it has lost connection and then exit the game meaning the game was not counted. With that I decided to keep the 5 results that I had earlier and play a match in ultimate team to see if there were any other values or if something else happened. I then found the same 5 values and played a whole match whilst watching them and changed them to the same values for half time and full time in the next game I played. Unfortunately this gave me the same error =(

My guess is that there is some other value where it will link it to a match to make sure the full game has been completed. If perhaps we can find that value and then change it maybe things will work.

Yeah I tried that also, still gives the same error =(

I've found 2 other addresses this time around, the values were the ones I had at just before half time...

**0x00D82F44 - 233 

**0x00D82F5C - 235 

0x53570F78 - 2700

0x5361ED2C - 2700

0x5364ADA0 - 183

0x5364ADA4 - 183 (Resets to 0 at half time)

0x5365D7DC - 2700

** - New values ( starting a new game they were at 260... Don't think they are anything to do with it)

lol does it give you the points at the end and then add them to your credit?

Oh and I had all my values set up earlier and then someone phoned me and I lost them all! I wasn't too happy with them phoning me haha