f1 vm

blocx

Question

4 answers to this question

52 minutes ago, blocx said:

hi all i need help with termux in f1 vm it cant work i have error signal 31 and when it can be used cant take su no idea ? thx im in androud 13

Screenshot_20230103_152705_F1 VM.jpg

It does not work in vmos or f1vm, there is a chance it might work in the copy of VPhoneGaGa that is pre rooted with magisk

58 minutes ago, blocx said:

hi all i need help with termux in f1 vm it cant work i have error signal 31 and when it can be used cant take su no idea ? thx im in androud 13

vphone not run in android 13 but thx

17 hours ago, blocx said:

Screenshot_20230103_152705_F1 VM.jpg

Hi! Do you install the Termux from the Github?: Termux Releases. The reason is: Termux on Playstore are no longer maintained. Also, have You install the correct version of Termux Architecture? I suggest to use the Universal version instead: Termux Universal. Altho, I haven't test it myself on F1 VM but I can guarantee that it works on VPhoneGaGa (I'm using it myself).

Archived