Gameguardian not working with magisk

BladedTear

Question

8 answers to this question

5 hours ago, under_score said:

what game are you trying to hack?

some games are harder to hack than others, I reccomend hill climb racing.

try to send logcat

imo magisk is trash

I tried Hill climbing it doesn't work.

I wanted to upload a logcat but the upload limit is 14mb and the log file is 45mb.

I know it's trash but is there a different method for rooting?

Hi! You can try to Upload Your LogCat intoMediafireZippyShare, or Google Drive. But First of All, Have You check that the Game Guardian has granted SuperUser on Magisk? Sometimes even it's whitelisted/granted on Magisk App, the SuperUser toast wont appear while You're opening GG (granted to blahxxx).

I know it's trash but is there a different method for rooting?

You can use conventional SuperSu but it's old, currently the best thing to root is to use Magisk since it's more dynamic, even tho it's buggy.

1 hour ago, MainC said:

Hi! You can try to Upload Your LogCat intoMediafireZippyShare, or Google Drive. But First of All, Have You check that the Game Guardian has granted SuperUser on Magisk? Sometimes even it's whitelisted/granted on Magisk App, the SuperUser toast wont appear while You're opening GG (granted to blahxxx).

You can use conventional SuperSu but it's old, currently the best thing to root is to use Magisk since it's more dynamic, even tho it's buggy.

Thank you! I have uploaded the logcat to media fire.

I noticed the searching is working fine on game guardian but the speed hack is not. Its already working on my other device with the same game but this one seems to have a problem.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/hudmkjz4416rmgc/GG_logcat_r101.1_16142_12_31.log/file

21 hours ago, BladedTear said:

Thank you! I have uploaded the logcat to media fire.

I noticed the searching is working fine on game guardian but the speed hack is not. Its already working on my other device with the same game but this one seems to have a problem.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/hudmkjz4416rmgc/GG_logcat_r101.1_16142_12_31.log/file

Hi! Most of 'SpeedHack' doesn't work because of x64bit, You might try to compare Your Game Architecture on both devices. It's must be Armeabi-v7a or x86 Architecture for SpeedHack.

• - You can try to open the Game APK and navigate into lib folder or at /data/app/Your.Game/libs
  • - You can try to download Specific Architecture for Your Game at: APKCombo

For the LogCat, I will inspect it later on my freetime.

3 hours ago, MainC said:

Hi! Most of 'SpeedHack' doesn't work because of x64bit, You might try to compare Your Game Architecture on both devices. It's must be Armeabi-v7a or x86 Architecture for SpeedHack.

• - You can try to open the Game APK and navigate into lib folder or at /data/app/Your.Game/libs
  • - You can try to download Specific Architecture for Your Game at: APKCombo

For the LogCat, I will inspect it later on my freetime.

I checked and found both devices are using 64 Libs. But I noticed on my current device the package names inside data/app are different. It's like random letters. Could this be the problem ?

Screenshot_20230101-123511_Root Browser.jpg

9 hours ago, BladedTear said:

I checked and found both devices are using 64 Libs. But I noticed on my current device the package names inside data/app are different. It's like random letters. Could this be the problem ?

Screenshot_20230101-123511_Root Browser.jpg

Hi! Judging from the folder derivatives, It's looks like a latest version of Android? (12-13). I'm afraid that this might be the problem, are both devices on the same Android versions? In the meantime, to see if Speedhack is working for Your game is via Virtual Machine. Try downloading VPhoneGaGa or F1 VM for latest version of Android.

Archived