Can someone help me

seirra

Question

2 answers to this question

In lua we use square bracket to access table index which can be numeric or associative(string).
for example: 

local myTable = {"hello", "world"}

print ( myTable[1] ) -- hello
print ( myTable[2] ) -- world

So to jump back in your code gg.getRangesList return a list table with memory regions. Each element is a table with fields: state, start, end, type, name, internalName.

so to explain:

• This return a list table with all memory regions
gg.getRangesList('libil2cpp.so')
  • this access the first index in the table
gg.getRangesList('libil2cpp.so')[1]
  • this access the start index in the first element of the list table
gg.getRangesList('libil2cpp.so')[1].start

memory regions have those index available as listed above: state, start, end, type, name, internalName.

so to conclude, my little advice is first you need to learn lua, it is mandatory to understand such thing cause it is the core the language and you need it to do scripting with gg. You need to check the class reference this is where everything about gg class is documented.
and the last one is, use the print function to see table structure, lua implementation in gg permit you to print table content without looping, which is a game changer it save you a lot of time.

print ( gg.getRangesList('libil2cpp.so') )

-- print ( gg.getRangesList('libil2cpp.so')[1] )

-- print ( gg.getRangesList('libil2cpp.so')[1].start )

one at a time so you do not get lost

12 minutes ago, seirra said:

What mean about this ?

so=gg.getRangesList('libil2cpp.so')[2].start 

so=gg.getRangesList('libil2cpp.so')[1].start 

Idk what mean [2] and [1], can someone help me what's the difference 

Hi! [value] means order, so if it's [2], it will select the second order of libil2cpp.so. The reason is, sometimes the libs allocated in multiple Memory Ranges / Memory Region. You can see this:

Archived