Is it possible to find the class by the hex value?

kyh

Question

hello I'm trying to find a class (or the path to it) but I only have the hex value, how can I find it having only this information?

any suggestions using dnspy?

2 answers to this question

On 12/21/2022 at 7:05 AM, kyh said:

hello I'm trying to find a class (or the path to it) but I only have the hex value, how can I find it having only this information?

any suggestions using dnspy?

Hi! Certainly yes but what kind of Hex that You have? Is it String to Hex or a reference? You might want to see Your Converted Hex first to see the content and then find it on DnSpy:
Hex to String Converter
Hex to Arm Converter
Well, if You have previous Dump.cs from previous version, You can find the Updated Class Name using: Class Finder. Latest Unity have their Class Name Obfuscated or Encrypted, so it might also helps. Mentioning that it is "Hex" is kinda Ambiguous since Hex is only a Data Representation: It could be Numbers, Colors, String, or even Arm Instruction. You might want to read other thread since You're gonna dwindling with Hexes: Hex il2cpp

Archived