piotrekpiotrula

Question

3 answers to this question

On 12/11/2022 at 11:31 PM, piotrekpiotrula said:

Can someone give me a step by step guide on how to make cpm speed

Hi! What's exactly the 'CPM Speed' here? Is it CPM for Keyboard Speed (Characters per Minute)? If so:

• 1) The Only thing to achieve this is through Bot. I'm assuming You're doing it on Android. Then You need to Hook Input Event while a Keyboard is on Overlay Mode. This is some Advanced stuff, since You can't really rely on this without involving Future Predictment, which must use an AI Text Completion.
  • 2) Technically, You can use conventional Auto-Clicker for typing using Android Keyboard but the words must be SPECIFIC. Otherwise You need to set-up something like on #Suggestion 1.
  • 3) You can just use Bluetooth Keyboards that connects to  Android Device or using an Android Emulator on Your PC to Increase your CPM Speed.

On 12/16/2022 at 1:56 AM, sammax71 said:

@MainC

I would guess that CPM here stands for "Car Parking Multiplayer" as that was the game that was tagged.

Would be nice when people make posts that they give as much info as possible to make it easier for somebody to help.

Ah, You got a good eyes. But yeah, I hope there's some Moderator Approval for Post created by a New Account. Just for the sake of Quality and Readability.

Archived