Puzzle and Survival

warrior2023

Question

13 answers to this question

18 minutes ago, warrior2023 said:

where to start ? any sample program , LUA script only?

Lua Course Video --> link
Pointers basic explain video --> link
C# Beginners guide video link --> link
GameGuardian Scripting reference --> link
thats all u need to learn the basics also Google / youtube is ur best solution in case of learning how to create a script I don't recommend following some tutorials on youtube stick with GG doc read and try the more u write the more u learn that's all
don't forget that this forum can give you more help

in case u want a fast lua compiler use this one I prefer link
also if u are intrested in arm use godbolt.org 

3 hours ago, XEKEX said:

Lua Course Video --> link
Pointers basic explain video --> link
C# Beginners guide video link --> link
GameGuardian Scripting reference --> link
thats all u need to learn the basics also Google / youtube is ur best solution in case of learning how to create a script I don't recommend following some tutorials on youtube stick with GG doc read and try the more u write the more u learn that's all
don't forget that this forum can give you more help

in case u want a fast lua compiler use this one I prefer link
also if u are intrested in arm use godbolt.org 

thank you for the great information, just curious have you ever try to hack any online games  before?

2 hours ago, warrior2023 said:

How to know what type of programming the games using and how do I know how the transaction work, can we use the wireshark or any other program to trace?

open the apk as zip ull find folder called lib if u find libil2cpp then the game use unity engine if u find cocos2D then the game use lua and c if u find UEsomthing then the game use unreal engine some games write their own lib (rare case) 
the server side hacking is more higher in cocos2d bc they use libC aswell and you can exploit in many ways such as buffer over flow remote code execution and frida use ida or jadx to dump that lib and search for function that encrypt data and hook it with frida use burp suite aswell to intercept server data and decrypt it using frida 
most cases the game use firebase to transfer data server side + ngnix and the only solution to hack the server side is by brute force ssh and u need powrfull pc to perform that and linux machine using msf console  or ghidra and nmap

22 minutes ago, warrior2023 said:

i found the lib have this file  libil2cpp , do you means the games using  unity engine? what is unity engine, how can i learn hacking to the server find the vulnerability or loop hole? is wireshark can do the job? 

is the unity engine link with lua or c?  do you have any idea how to learn unity engine?

On 1/25/2023 at 10:20 PM, warrior2023 said:

is the unity engine link with lua or c?  do you have any idea how to learn unity engine?

nah u just need to dump the lib and the metadata and start hacking the game see the Guide section it will help you alot 
and use youtube if u stuck on how to hack libil2cpp game

4 hours ago, XEKEX said:

nah u just need to dump the lib and the metadata and start hacking the game see the Guide section it will help you alot 
and use youtube if u stuck on how to hack libil2cpp game

Since this is online game (no offline version) - server will overwrite the client changes, how to hack the game online? i used to use the gamegurdian software  to change  the value at client side but it it keep  refresh the old value

On 1/27/2023 at 7:38 PM, warrior2023 said:

Since this is online game (no offline version) - server will overwrite the client changes, how to hack the game online? i used to use the gamegurdian software  to change  the value at client side but it it keep  refresh the old value

i manage to use Il2CppDumper-v6.7.25 to get the Dump dll file and use dnspy to check but how do I know which  dll file need to check?