How to find the key function?

sheng855174

Question

10 answers to this question

8 hours ago, sheng855174 said:

I mean, it does change 1% HP at the battle beginning, but then it 100% HP.

how to find the function that change to 100% HP ?

Hi! Are You using Modded Libil2cpp? Or you patch it on Game Guardian?

• - Isn't there's a function: set_HpPercent? Have you tried to make it return values?
  • - Is it Online Matches? Servers might Override it through Packets. Might freeze the value or somehow blocks the Connection that has specific data related to Health.
  • - Probably test 1 by 1 offset that related to get_HpPercent such as (0x1908880)
  • - There's also MaxHP based on HeroID. So You might need to find the HeroID and modify it's HP.

Just sheds some Idea...

On 11/30/2022 at 5:43 AM, MainC said:

Hi! Are You using Modded Libil2cpp? Or you patch it on Game Guardian?

• - Isn't there's a function: set_HpPercent? Have you tried to make it return values?
  • - Is it Online Matches? Servers might Override it through Packets. Might freeze the value or somehow blocks the Connection that has specific data related to Health.
  • - Probably test 1 by 1 offset that related to get_HpPercent such as (0x1908880)
  • - There's also MaxHP based on HeroID. So You might need to find the HeroID and modify it's HP.

Just sheds some Idea...

1. i don't understand what that "Probably test 1 by 1 offset that related to get_HpPercent such as (0x1908880)"

2. How to modify MaxHP for HeroID?

2 hours ago, sheng855174 said:
  1. i don't understand what that "Probably test 1 by 1 offset that related to get_HpPercent such as (0x1908880)"

2. How to modify MaxHP for HeroID?

Hi! Sorry for the Ambiguity:

• - You need to try any offset that relates to "get_HpPercent". Inside DnSpy, You can search "HpPercent". There will be many Results, including 0x1908880 offset.
  • - You need to find HeroID first in order to change it's MaxHP. Every Item / Character has it's own Unique Identifier that may lead You into Character Properties. In that Properties, You might find Character Unique Skill and even MaxHP. Honestly, I didn't look-up more into the game, so I can't give You a specific way.

You might need this reference about CharID from other Game:
Jurassic World: Dino ID

3 hours ago, MainC said:

• - You need to try any offset that relates to "get_HpPercent". Inside DnSpy, You can search "HpPercent". There will be many Results, including 0x1908880 offset.
  • - You need to find HeroID first in order to change it's MaxHP. Every Item / Character has it's own Unique Identifier that may lead You into Character Properties. In that Properties, You might find Character Unique Skill and even MaxHP. Honestly, I didn't look-up more into the game, so I can't give You a specific way.

ok I try it.....

10 hours ago, MainC said:

I think it is this HpPercent, because I changed the HpPercent to 0, the game will gameover.

Is there any way to change the HpPercent to 0 for a specific HeroID?

11 hours ago, sheng855174 said:

Is there any way to change the HpPercent to 0 for a specific HeroID?

Hi! I think Hero HP are defined on MaxHP and BaseHP. I assume the HeroID are stored somewhere on the game files (OBB for example) not inside the Libil2cpp. Or you can probably try each HpPercent on DnSpy, eventually You will get the correct one. OBB from Unity Game tends to be easy to open (Object-Texture) but no Idea about opening property file, they usually using some custom encryption.

1 hour ago, MainC said:

Hi! I think Hero HP are defined on MaxHP and BaseHP. I assume the HeroID are stored somewhere on the game files (OBB for example) not inside the Libil2cpp. Or you can probably try each HpPercent on DnSpy, eventually You will get the correct one. OBB from Unity Game tends to be easy to open (Object-Texture) but no Idea about opening property file, they usually using some custom encryption.

On 11/30/2022 at 11:18 PM, Alessa- said:

Current/max  healt/hp

On 11/28/2022 at 11:51 PM, under_score said:

because it says "percent" in the name of the function.

I've tried all of HP, and I can't find HP. But I have found all HeroIds in OBB.

Can anyone help me?