Why mod apk is not working in android 12?

PhilQuinn

Hello everyone, I have a question that I don't know how to solve, can anyone help me with the answer? That is, I downloaded the mod apk to my android 12 phone to use. But I don't know why it doesn't work. Can someone help me answer this as I never installed any mods on my phone.
Thank you.

I'm not familiar with mod apk modification yet so I think this method may not be 100% solved

there are libil2cpp, unity, etc. I hacked only libil2cpp, unity. I don't know what kind of build the game is

hex may be wrong in libil2cpp build or the apk may not be signed

When a new version of android come out, there can be some breaking change, it is up to the developer to adapt his app or game to the new version of android to make it work, the mod apk is not always guilty as i said it might just be android breaking change

Thanks for everyone's comments, I just read the reference on the forum and saw that everyone said techloky.com has a mod apk that installs very easily and without errors. But I don't know if it's true, so I'm still wondering, if anyone knows, please give me some advice.

Archived