Game guardian problem with magisk

Dangr

Question

When I try to find a value, no matter what, in any game, I find these values, firstly, too few, and secondly, changing them does not lead to anything, I tried the old versions of GG, the same thing happens.

Phone: realme C21y

ramdisk: opened

zygisk: tried with and without it

Magisk Hide: turned off (tried to include)

phone was rooted with magisk firmware

edit:

For some reason, GG does not see the su file located along the path / dev / (magisk folder) / su And when accessing / system / bin "as if" works

sorry i use translator

Edited by Dangr
addition

11 answers to this question

On 11/25/2022 at 2:34 AM, Dangr said:

The problem is that the place where the su file is located is not available in gg, although everything works in the total commander

Hi! From the logcat, I have seen so many Permission Denied and Utils are failing. Looks like GG still havent required Root permission,

• > Are you sure that MagiskSu are NOT Systemless? Magisk are patching some .img file to obtain Root access, a little bit different than regular SuperSu that located in /system/bin/su or /system/xbin/su.
  • > GG will always Ask for Root each time You haven't granted it for Root. Make sure to Allow any apps to obtain Root. This can be done through Magisk App > Settings (Gear Icon on top-left) > Automatic Response > Grant. The reason is: Sometime if set to prompt, the Magisk Screen are delayed or not showing at all.
  • > Also in the setting, set "SuperUser Access" to "Apps and ADB".
  • > Also check SuperUser tab in Main Screen, and Enable the Switch to ON for GG. In case You've see some "[UID] .... was denied" toast.
  • > Turn Off "Tapjacking Protection" in Magisk Setting, this is the reason Magisk Screen won't show if GG Overlay exist.
  • > If You have Root before Installing Magisk, make sure to Delete that on /system/bin or /system/xbin, so it won't conflict with MagiskSu.

11 minutes ago, under_score said:

go to the first tab

tap run superuser command

select where the su binary is located 

The problem is that the place where the su file is located is not available in gg, although everything works in the total commander

9 minutes ago, Dangr said:

are you sure you are rooted and not using a virtual space?

try this app https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.joeykrim.rootcheck

5 minutes ago, under_score said:

вы уверены, что у вас есть root-права и вы не используете виртуальное пространство?

попробуйте это приложение  https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.joeykrim.rootcheck

I'm sure that there is a root right, I checked. The Game Guardian itself starts up, but the values are not the same at all.

Edited by Dangr
mistake

20 minutes ago, Dangr said:

I'm sure that there is a root right, I checked. The Game Guardian itself starts up, but the values are not the same at all.

but are you using a Virtual Space?

use this app  https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.joeykrim.rootcheck

37 minutes ago, Dangr said:

try this app x8sandbox