Walking Hero (Auto battle)

SilentNightXx

Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.impossibleapps.walkinghero&hl=en&gl=US

Seems like data is stored locally since game can be played offline then have your save synced up to cloud. I haven't manage to hack it yet since whenever i enable root on my bluestacks / nox and install it to play i'll get a notification ingame saying "The game can't be played on this device" but once i turn off root and restart emulator i can start the game normally. When i have game guardian installed and emulator rooted, playstore would just straight out say the game isn't compatible with the device.

Hack: Gold and gems i guess or just a save editor?, i see some end up getting ban in game's discord server (prolly hacked currency / currency related items / premium pass)

Do i just need to hide root? but dunno how to hide root in emulator. Anyways if anyone wanna give it a whirl XD

4 hours ago, SilentNightXx said:

Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.impossibleapps.walkinghero&hl=en&gl=US

Seems like data is stored locally since game can be played offline then have your save synced up to cloud. I haven't manage to hack it yet since whenever i enable root on my bluestacks / nox and install it to play i'll get a notification ingame saying "The game can't be played on this device" but once i turn off root and restart emulator i can start the game normally. When i have game guardian installed and emulator rooted, playstore would just straight out say the game isn't compatible with the device.

Hack: Gold and gems i guess or just a save editor?, i see some end up getting ban in game's discord server (prolly hacked currency / currency related items / premium pass)

Do i just need to hide root? but dunno how to hide root in emulator. Anyways if anyone wanna give it a whirl XD

Why not play it on the phone?

• 2 months later...
On 11/23/2022 at 10:22 AM, SilentNightXx said:

The game is protected from gameguardian aswell

Archived