How do I search for any value in random dice?

Wembbu

Question

So I figured out somehow how to hide root from the game on BlueStacks, but when I search for any value (I know what values they use and how to find the right ones ok), the game just crashes. I believe it detects game guardian. I tried "hide game guardian from the game" function in game guardian but nothing changed, it still crashes. Is there a way to bypass that detection or is it impossible?

4 answers to this question

4 hours ago, Wembbu said:

So I figured out somehow how to hide root from the game on BlueStacks, but when I search for any value (I know what values they use and how to find the right ones ok), the game just crashes. I believe it detects game guardian. I tried "hide game guardian from the game" function in game guardian but nothing changed, it still crashes. Is there a way to bypass that detection or is it impossible?

use xprivacy. tap the game, and tap everything starting with "get"

57 minutes ago, under_score said:

use xprivacy. tap the game, and tap everything starting with "get"

That, sadly, didn't work. It doesn't close for a few seconds but in the end it still crashed itself. Any other suggestions? NoFear told me to play around with GG settings but that didn't work either. 

13 minutes ago, Wembbu said:

That, sadly, didn't work. It doesn't close for a few seconds but in the end it still crashed itself. Any other suggestions? NoFear told me to play around with GG settings but that didn't work either. 

the game is online anyways, so you cant hack it with gameguardian

1 minute ago, under_score said:

the game is online anyways, so you cant hack it with gameguardian

That's strange..? I remember when this game was hackable with dword, then they moved to Xor encryption and now I know at least two people who can hack the game (they won't tell me, but I remember one of them talking about some codes or numbers and that they didn't change them). I mean sure if it is unhackable I will give up. 

Archived