Cafeland - World Kitchen

w4rrick

Does anybody know how to narrow down search results for the shop prices and modify them?

The rewards from the quests which gives gold and XP can be modified and the game doesn't detect. Some have tried freezing the value for the money and cash and just buy everything, I've tried scanning 2 specific values but no luck. So far, the only thing that can get you banned is by modifying the currencies directly by just searching through dword, however as of the present when you modify your currency directly your account will get banned.

35 minutes ago, sammax71 said:

I think you'll get banned from editing through rewards in quests but it's not immediate. I did but it took 24 hours for it to happen.

Any idea how to start a new game once you've been banned?

2 days have passed, but so far I've gotten most of my gold and XP from modifying quests and no ban. I've seen youtube guides to avoid modifying direct currency so as to not get banned. Haven't touched them aside from just the quest rewards and so far I've seen no bans yet.

2 hours ago, w4rrick said:

2 days have passed, but so far I've gotten most of my gold and XP from modifying quests and no ban. I've seen youtube guides to avoid modifying direct currency so as to not get banned. Haven't touched them aside from just the quest rewards and so far I've seen no bans yet.

if so can you share how?

Maybe I will be banned after 1 day 

spacer.png

On 11/15/2022 at 1:45 PM, w4rrick said:

Does anybody know how to narrow down search results for the shop prices and modify them?

The rewards from the quests which gives gold and XP can be modified and the game doesn't detect. Some have tried freezing the value for the money and cash and just buy everything, I've tried scanning 2 specific values but no luck. So far, the only thing that can get you banned is by modifying the currencies directly by just searching through dword, however as of the present when you modify your currency directly your account will get banned.

Is your phone already rooted?

hi find this in dump idk if this can be bypass detection and if yes idw how to edit ( like 0 false 1 true ? )

Screenshot_20221119_072250_F1 VM.jpg

i will edit all to 0 hack something and wait till tomorow and see what happen