1945 Air Force - Event items (medals)

crimsontrooper

Hi,

On the main page, where you see your airplanes, tap the box on the lower left hand corner of the screen and select opened event which allows you to collect medals. Inside this event you will see items which you can win (three lines) and corresponding progress bar. I'm interested in increasing the number of collected medals highlighted by the red circle in the attached image.

Regards

1945_03.png

Thank you for taking interest and looking into my problem.

I've made a small error explaining the access to the event. It is available by tapping on the box on the lower RIGHT hand corner of the screen.

Unfortunately these events aren't available from the beginning. The player needs to advance in the game and reach certain military rank before being allowed to participate in special events.

Edited by crimsontrooper

@crimsontrooper

Some of the values are X4. So you can make them free to buy and also edit the amount of an item you receive.

Be careful though because today I can't access online features so there may be a soft ban. I was trying to hack many things so I'm not sure exactly what triggered it.

10 hours ago, sammax71 said:

@crimsontrooper

Some of the values are X4. So you can make them free to buy and also edit the amount of an item you receive.

Be careful though because today I can't access online features so there may be a soft ban. I was trying to hack many things so I'm not sure exactly what triggered it.

Could you please elaborate a bit more about that? By "shop" do you mean the items you can buy for co-op points? Do you mean that, when searching for a given value, instead of searching for the said value I should search for the value x 4 (example: value to change = 100, value to actually look for with GG => 100 x4 = 400)? Additionally, do you think that this method could be used to hack medals?

@crimsontrooper

No, the shop that has tabs like "container" and "module". I've deleted the game now or I'd provide screen shots.

By searching X4 I mean if the value you're searching is 60000 then you search 60000X4. The actual value you'll be editing will most likely show as being over 1000000000.

I think I tried with the co-op points but it didn't work.

@sammax71

Hi, thank you so much for your help. I've used that method to edit medals and it worked. I was also able to edit modules in the module shop.

I tested it on BlueStacks, on a new player ID. I edited everything that I wanted, but got the "soft ban", which you've mentioned. I can still play the game but the on-line features are not accessible. Perhaps I overdid it. I will try one more time with a new player ID, only this time will be more carreful 🙂

One more time thank you for the BIG help.

We can mark this topic as resolved.

Edited by crimsontrooper