How to add One time password on my script

GeorgeMonkey

Question

Hello i would like to add one time password on my script

And it should put it on specific folder like example it will creat a new folder and write it there so the user dont need to enter and enter it again and once the script update It will automatically delete the old one anyone have idea?

1 hour ago, MAARS said:

Yes that it, but even the api doc is in php, I think you can actually implement the same thing in any language? I need to try

I've been testing their API and discover some basic idea:

• - To get your Pastebin content, you need API_USER_KEY and API_DEV_KEY. The Dev Key are Hardcoded into your Account and User Key are Change-able.
  • - There's no time limit on API_USER_KEY and can be defined into a script variable to access your Pastes.
  • - Pastebin only accept HTTPS (SSL), entire Payloads are encrypted and not view-able. Safe from Packet Capturers.

Here's some Python Script while testing Pastebin API for anyone interested (Might convert to Lua?)
*Edit: (User Input -> Script with API_USER_KEY -> Compare Password from Pastebin -> If correct -> Get Online Script from Pastebin -> Use the script) A good idea?

test.py

Edited by MainC

On 11/12/2022 at 8:12 AM, GeorgeMonkey said:

Hello i would like to add one time password on my script

And it should put it on specific folder like example it will creat a new folder and write it there so the user dont need to enter and enter it again and once the script update It will automatically delete the old one anyone have idea?

Easy

17 hours ago, CmP said:

This is absolutely not the case. Here is an example of packet capture application for Android that can show users decrypted contents of HTTPS requests and responses from/to GGhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=app.greyshirts.sslcapture

Similarly, there are other applications for Android and a bunch of much more well-known ones for Windows, each of which has this capability.

Yeah you're right, they have both MITM and Custom Proxy Method that's enough to do TLS Decryption. Is saving the Password on a script is more better? I mean, You can still get the Password from Memory using other Memory Editor such as Cheat Engine. Honestly, this left me Insecure xD.

2 hours ago, MainC said:

Is saving the Password on a script is more better?

Having password that is required to execute a script for GG is not a good idea in general, but having limited password (by expiration time, amount of uses or something else) is a faulty one, because the limit can't be enforced anyhow. If a script for GG can be executed once, this is already enough to preserve all of the required data to execute it again unlimited amount of times regardless of password. In other words, password for a script for GG can only work as initial protection: either user doesn't know the password and won't be able to execute the script at all or user knows the password and with certain preparations will have unlimited access to the script after executing it one time.

On 11/15/2022 at 9:51 PM, MainC said:

Hi! Yeah you're right, but I'm sorry for the misconception. Pastebin is infact use PHP and it does not use Headers but Payloads (POST Request) to get Your Private Pastes. Payloads can't be captured since decompressing HTTP Packets are required, so they aren't seen RAW but just scrambled hex data if captured. Reference: Getting Pastes.

Hi Bro im here again Can you do only one times download this time

I already made the download section but once i download it It still ask me to download it again/ internet access again even i downloaded it any idea once i download it it will no longer ask only on one Lua file i already know how to execute it after it download only the problem is its keep asking