Gardenscapes Golden Ticket Hack or Free Shopping Hack

Gardenscapes

Hello,

I am looking for a Gardenscapes hack to unlock the Golden Ticket for free. @NoFear You already did this in Homescapes, can you PLEASE recreate the same hack in Gardenscapes? I'M BEGGING YOU! It should be really easy for you since the two games (Homescapes and Gardenscapes) are almost identical. Only the values to enter in GG would be different.

Here are links that show the Homescapes hack that I want for Gardenscapes:

@NoFear's outdated method:

Homescapes Golden Ticket (Item Swap) (#csojworz)

@DoDevil's working method: 

Homescapes Golden Ticket (Item Swap) (#796c2it6)

Can you create a working hack for Gardenscapes?

This message isn't only for @NoFear and @DoDevil. If there's anyone out there who knows how to recreate the given hack in Gardenscapes PLEASE I BEG YOU PLEASE HELP ME! I've been searching for a Gardenscapes hack for so long. I googled "gardenscapes golden ticket hack" and clicked on hundreds of websites. i watched so many youtube videos and hoped i would find a working hack. I spent months searching through the internet! I tried everything but failed. PLEASE, can anyone help and create a Gardenscapes hack to unlock the Golden Ticket for free? I am even ready to pay for it... I'm so desperate, please help me out! 🙏🙏🙏

Archived