Easy to use virtual space that works for running GG?

ronanfoster

Question

I used to use virtual space,but i never got either app back after changing phones. Now I am on a pixel 2,android 11 or 12 I believe. The modified parallel space apks do not load apps at all, they just freak out and repeatedly try to load the apps until I close parallel space. The Google play versions do load apps, but then I encountered another issue. When pressing start to load the floating icon, it says that I need to grant permission in settings to allow it to appear over apps. I have granted that permission, but when I try again I get the same thing.i have also restarted parallel space and relaunched gameguardian.still nothing

10 answers to this question

On 11/10/2022 at 3:52 AM, ronanfoster said:

Also the virtual machine you recommended fails to load some games and the rest are too laggy

Unfortunately for unrooted android 11+ users, virtual machines are the only working option for most.

I reccomend VMOS Pro, some games will run better with different roms. I had one running too slow in the 64bit rom so I installed the 32bit one instead and it played smoother.

Installing one with a different android version can make a difference as well.

None of the other virtual machines have this type of flexibility.

But there will still be some games that won't work in it

2 minutes ago, ronanfoster said:

Virtual machine? I tend to avoid those on my phone as I just prefer virtual spaces and tend to get confused by virtual machine

trust me, virtual machines are sooo much better, once you use a virtual machine, you will never want to use a normal virtual space

4 minutes ago, ronanfoster said:

Virtual machine? I tend to avoid those on my phone as I just prefer virtual spaces and tend to get confused by virtual machine

virtual machines are better because they are rooted, so you can run gameguardian and lucky patcher at its max "power"

virtual machines are more compatible with apps and games

virtual machines are harder to detect

virtual machines have xposed so you can remove protection and fix game crashes with xprivacy

8 minutes ago, under_score said:

trust me, virtual machines are sooo much better, once you use a virtual machine, you will never want to use a normal virtual space

virtual machines are better because they are rooted, so you can run gameguardian and lucky patcher at its max "power"

virtual machines are more compatible with apps and games

virtual machines are harder to detect

virtual machines have xposed so you can remove protection and fix game crashes with xprivacy

Another problem I've ran into is that Daemon is not running, so I can not search for any values,or do anything.also in this virtual machine the overlay still does not work

5 minutes ago, ronanfoster said:

Another problem I've ran into is that Daemon is not running, so I can not search for any values,or do anything.also in this virtual machine the overlay still does not work

what do you mean by overlay? pip?

enable pip in the settings

for no daemon go to the settings and enable root

On 11/10/2022 at 5:52 PM, ronanfoster said:

Also the virtual machine you recommended fails to load some games and the rest are too laggy

Hi! As non-rooted user, You have no choice other than installing Virtual Space or Virtual Machine. Or You can just 'JailBreak' Your Phone by Installing SuperSu or Custom ROMs.

- I see that You're not in favor of Virtual Machine. Sadly, Virtual Spaces are giving more problem as it's a Sandboxed Apps and not Sandboxed Android like Virtual Machine does. This means: it doesn't have a full Native Root ecosystem (For Daemon spawn) and also more poor in terms of Compability.

the rest are too laggy

Well to run Virtual Machine, You need more Memory (RAM) for smoother experience. From Reviews, Google Pixel has atleast 4GB Memory, this is pretty Standard. Virtual Machine are considered Mid-Heavy apps, to eliminate lags is to have a minimal 6/8GB RAM. Or You can Optimize Your phone:

• - Removing Bloatware Apps and Services [Need Root]
  • - Set Unnecessary Apps to not Run in Background (Check Battery Settings for this) [No Root] or Disable the Apps using Shell command [Need Root]
  • - Force GPU Uses for Apps (Check Developer Settings), I see that Google Pixel 2 has a good Snapdragon 835 [No Root]
  • - Force OpenGL for Games (Check Developer Settings) [No Root]
  • - Set Apps Priority to 1 using Shell Comment [Need Root]
  • - Set SELinux to Permissive [Need Root]

Even to Fix lags, You still need Roots. Other than that, there's little for what You can do.

12 hours ago, under_score said:

what do you mean by overlay? pip?

enable pip in the settings

for no daemon go to the settings and enable root