method Update()

zolotov_official0

Question

11 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, under_score said:

il2cpp dump?

i dont understand your question

no. i have no problems with dump or patch of functions, once again i have a problem that the function will work only if it is run in the game lobby if i try to run this function already in the game then i will not see the result, i.e. the game in the lobby creates certain parameters that cannot be changed in the game. My question is how can I change these settings in the game and not in the game lobby.

On 11/6/2022 at 6:50 PM, zolotov_official0 said:

no. i have no problems with dump or patch of functions, once again i have a problem that the function will work only if it is run in the game lobby if i try to run this function already in the game then i will not see the result, i.e. the game in the lobby creates certain parameters that cannot be changed in the game. My question is how can I change these settings in the game and not in the game lobby.

Just like me, looking for a value in the lobby has results but there is no match, if you want it like that (loby or match) use the offset not field

1 minute ago, zolotov_official0 said:

try to freeze the value