Aim bot

GModz_YT

Question

13 answers to this question

7 hours ago, under_score said:

yes. but only if the game has il2cpp.  (il2cpp tutorial)

you can try to find a value like "AimAssistSensitibility", "AimAssistAngle", or similar. the value is usually stored as a float.

edit the values to "999999" (without quotes)

Pretty much any 3d shooter game regardless of engine.

16 hours ago, GModz_YT said:

is it possible to make aim bot in .lua script and run it in gameguardian?

I don't see why not. As long you understand how the game works.

But this kinda questions are anoying, you think like a modder. 

8 hours ago, under_score said:

yes. but only if the game has il2cpp.  (il2cpp tutorial)

you can try to find a value like "AimAssistSensitibility", "AimAssistAngle", or similar. the value is usually stored as a float.

edit the values to "999999" (without quotes)

Yeah, but what about games that dont have aim assist 😕

Just now, Platonic said:

its very hard to find aimbot value without il2cpp*

10 minutes ago, Platonic said:

Yeah, but what about games that dont have aim assist 😕

obviously you cant get aimbot in a strategy game😑

Edited by under_score
typo2

4 minutes ago, under_score said:

You can't modify data which doesn't exist. Using il2cpp means your relying on it that the game has some kind of aimassist which you then can edit. Which is nice..if it is there.

But its not nice to be dependable on if the game has an aimassist or not. So it cant be bad trying to make your aimbot with default data most 3D games have.

1 minute ago, Platonic said:

You can't modify data which doesn't exist. Using il2cpp means your relying on it that the game has some kind of aimassist which you then can edit. Which is nice..if it is there.

But its not nice to be dependable on if the game has an aimassist or not. So it cant be bad trying to make your aimbot with default data most 3D games have.

basically every mobile fps/battle royal has aim assist

Edited by under_score
a

6 minutes ago, under_score said:

thats why i said basically

Makes lot of sense.

Not sure what this argument will lead to but it doesn't seem usefull for the forum.

My source of response was on "but only if the game has il2cpp" 

So your relying on the game to be: 

1. Unity
  2. Has some keyword with aimassist

So on all other games you can't make a aimbot unless there is a aimbot value ?

26 minutes ago, under_score said:

I guess, if your relying on a aimbot value to be there. 

6 minutes ago, under_score said:

8 hours ago, under_score said:

sim. mas somente se o jogo tiver il2cpp. ( tutorial il2cpp )

você pode tentar encontrar um valor como "AimAssistSensitibility", "AimAssistAngle" ou similar. o valor geralmente é armazenado como um float.

edite os valores para "999999" (sem aspas)

but wouldn't that make the crosshair pull to the nearest player? or maybe the furthest? I wanted an aim bot that the aim would pull where it is aimed, and not by distance itself, because that would get in the way a lot in online games where there's a lot of shooting like free fire, but then, you said that I have to find the value of "AimAssistSensitibility", "AimAssistAngle", but were you referring to offset ? if the answer is no, could I find this value by searching for hex or utf by the gameguardian's own search?

1 hour ago, GModz_YT said:

but wouldn't that make the crosshair pull to the nearest player? or maybe the furthest? I wanted an aim bot that the aim would pull where it is aimed, and not by distance itself, because that would get in the way a lot in online games where there's a lot of shooting like free fire, but then, you said that I have to find the value of "AimAssistSensitibility", "AimAssistAngle", but were you referring to offset ? if the answer is no, could I find this value by searching for hex or utf by the gameguardian's own search?

I am really bad when it come to modding but i understand some basic concept.
I was thinking about how esp can draw players or object,  is it possible to check whatever the player is in your field of view (not behind solid object) and move the scroshair to the enemy body or head ?.
and another thing i have seen people doing in pc game is bullet teleport (not really teleport the speed of the bullet is so high that it look like teleport) to the enemy position

Edited by MAARS

2 hours ago, MAARS said:

Eu sou muito ruim quando se trata de modding, mas eu entendo alguns conceitos básicos.
Eu estava pensando em como esp pode desenhar jogadores ou objetos, é possível verificar o que o jogador está no seu campo de visão (não atrás de objetos sólidos) e mover o scroshair para o corpo ou cabeça do inimigo?.
e outra coisa que tenho visto pessoas fazendo no jogo de pc é o teletransporte da bala (não teletransporta realmente a velocidade da bala é tão alta que parece teletransportar) para a posição inimiga

doing the esp is not very complicated, no matter the programming language, I believe that if you were to make the bullet pass through solid objects and kill the enemy would not be too difficult either, just make you find the collision value and change it to some value where it is visual and wants to count the damage, on youtube there are some examples of this

I'm so lazy that I prefer to modify the hitboxes of arms, legs and chest so that a headshot is validated, it's possible for Ban usually but it works for a while and sometimes it takes a long time undetected, it's the time I get sick of the game XD