How to find wall hack in any type of dumped lib file?

DARK_DEMON_SCRIPTER

Question

10 answers to this question

8 hours ago, DARK_DEMON_SCRIPTER said:

Bro I can't understand you mean that there is no chance of finding wall hack in lib dumps?

I would say: Yes and No, most Wallhack involves GLes lib (OpenGL), it act as Shaders. On Lib Dumps, you can search for "vertex", "renderer", "buffer", "shader", "alpha" on Player properties. Or you can play around with Floats, since vertex are mostly stored in Floats.

EDIT1: Maybe you can refer to this topic: Wallhack for Most Games

Edited by MainC

9 hours ago, DARK_DEMON_SCRIPTER said:

How to find wall hacks in any type of lib dump?

Hi! I don't think Wallhack is simply defined by offset. Infact; it modifies Device OpenGL, kinda like shaders. That's why it depends on Device Processors (Snapdragon, Mediatek, etc). Different from ESP, it hooking player class and then drawed on Overlay. Making ESP is possible from Dumped Lib, while Wallhack not (Correct me if I'm wrong).

29 minutes ago, MainC said:

Hi! I don't think Wallhack is simply defined by offset. Infact; it modifies Device OpenGL, kinda like shaders. That's why it depends on Device Processors (Snapdragon, Mediatek, etc). Different from ESP, it hooking player class and then drawed on Overlay. Making ESP is possible from Dumped Lib, while Wallhack not (Correct me if I'm wrong).

Bro I can't understand you mean that there is no chance of finding wall hack in lib dumps?

Edited by DARK_DEMON_SCRIPTER

3 hours ago, MainC said:

I would say: Yes and No, most Wallhack involves GLes lib (OpenGL), it act as Shaders. On Lib Dumps, you can search for "vertex", "renderer", "buffer", "shader", "alpha" on Player properties. Or you can play around with Floats, since vertex are mostly stored in Floats.

EDIT1: Maybe you can refer to this topic: Wallhack for Most Games

Thanks bro

3 hours ago, Collen said:

You can check for colliders on dump, but I like to search the values on the game.

thanks for your support bro